Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I need to hit the i20s, and need to see them in person. I think the pictures may not be doing them justice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes you should. In fact I want to chief you right here even though I know I'll get a slugger in return but wtc haven't you hit them chief? Even better, take your J40 7 iron and compare them for me. Be a slugger! haha

Yes you should. In fact I want to chief you right here even though I know I'll get a slugger in return but wtc haven't you hit them chief? Even better, take your J40 7 iron and compare them for me. Be a slugger! haha

Chief and Slugger in one post, impressive.

I looked yesterday and Golfsmith didnt have them out, nor were they in the demo area. No clue why, as this Golfsmith usually has everything out early. Might have to hit up Edwin Watts this afternoon and see if I can get on their launch monitor.

Chief and Slugger in one post, impressive.

I looked yesterday and Golfsmith didnt have them out, nor were they in the demo area. No clue why, as this Golfsmith usually has everything out early. Might have to hit up Edwin Watts this afternoon and see if I can get on their launch monitor.

That is odd. Golfsmith had almost everything out early last time I was in there. I just might hit golfsmith up here today just because. And these irons are already released now too so no reason why they shouldnt have them.

You know I'll have you some solid J40/i20 chatter for you soon good sir.

Especially since I'm pondering they will both have the same shafts and all...buahahahaha

That is odd. Golfsmith had almost everything out early last time I was in there. I just might hit golfsmith up here today just because. And these irons are already released now too so no reason why they shouldnt have them.

The one down here always has the stuff out early, no clue what was going on with these.

You know I'll have you some solid J40/i20 chatter for you soon good sir.

Especially since I'm pondering they will both have the same shafts and all...buahahahaha

Cant come soon enough dude. I want info and I want it right now lol

I need some irons.....on the cheap.

I'm back to pondering some Scor wedges even though I got some mizuno t-10's on the way in a trade, haha.

I'm back to pondering some Scor wedges even though I got some mizuno t-10's on the way in a trade, haha.

SCOR's are flat out ridiculous performer's!

like what?

Pretty open...just has to be a steal of a deal. Don't care if it's forged....need a decent amount of forgiveness. 2.0's, Di11's... sure there are more out there.

Its called i20 lust dude. Start gathering trade bait and hitting the i20's, its the only cure.

I hawkponder i20's. They are so nice looking. I have no trade/sale stuff. At least not enough.

Pondering a 3i and 4i now. I really am, the hybrids what been a struggle for me lately but the long irons have been pretty solid. Plus, I know alot of guys like to hear how the long irons play.

Cookie, had I not promised my dad my set of Ci9's I'd send them to ya buddy. That said all I've got outside of that is a set of Nickent 4DX Pro's...but they are buttery forged! lol

Pondering a 3i and 4i now. I really am, the hybrids what been a struggle for me lately but the long irons have been pretty solid. Plus, I know alot of guys like to hear how the long irons play.

Cookie, had I not promised my dad my set of Ci9's I'd send them to ya buddy. That said all I've got outside of that is a set of Nickent 4DX Pro's...but they are buttery forged! lol

I would go with them buddy. I did that with my R11 set and love them. With the SCORS on the bottom end, I think it would be good to pick up the long irons. I think the i20s are suppose to be progressive towards that end too.

Cookie, snag up some RXT's bro. You'd like them.

Jman, keep rocking the hybo's buddy.

Kmac, you are awesome. If there's anything better than i20's, it's having some J40's chilling next to them.

Ha, thanks for that and funny you mentioned those! How would those compare to the Di9's? Any experience? Found a set for $220 new in regular steel.

Talking to the Scor people now. This is just a sickness.....

Btw cookie, I have an old set of Knight golf clubs you can have at a great pice, lol

I'd hoard them dude. I have no issues with having two very legit sets of irons in the house. Now three or more is getting out of hand but two is good.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I have 3 right now and about to be 4

I would go with them buddy. I did that with my R11 set and love them. With the SCORS on the bottom end, I think it would be good to pick up the long irons. I think the i20s are suppose to be progressive towards that end too.

They are progressive and that is def what tempts me.

Cookie, snag up some RXT's bro. You'd like them.

Jman, keep rocking the hybo's buddy.

Kmac, you are awesome. If there's anything better than i20's, it's having some J40's chilling next to them.

I think I need to keep the 3 hybo for sure, I really am thinking about going 4i though. So tough and tempting, not because I want more clubs, but because I want to be able to test the set and give all around feedback to everyone. I really and truly plan on bringing it on this one, I have to.

Ha, thanks for that and funny you mentioned those! How would those compare to the Di9's? Any experience? Found a set for $220 new in regular steel.

I haven't hit the Di9's, sorry Cookie.

Hell, if you wouldn't mind helping me out with shipping I'll send you the Ci9's to mess around with them until your MC stuff comes in, they've got R-Flex shafts in them.

I hope cookie jumps all over that offer. Those irons are sick. I think they'd even work well with his swing.

Pretty open...just has to be a steal of a deal. Don't care if it's forged....need a decent amount of forgiveness. 2.0's, Di11's... sure there are more out there.
Wilson Staff Ci11's, I bet Blind9 can get them to you for a heck of a price.

I hope cookie jumps all over that offer. Those irons are sick. I think they'd even work well with his swing.

No joke, and the FST's in them are so smooth its stupid.

Why the crap am I now pondering a set of irons? Dammit

They are progressive and that is def what tempts me.

I think I need to keep the 3 hybo for sure, I really am thinking about going 4i though. So tough and tempting, not because I want more clubs, but because I want to be able to test the set and give all around feedback to everyone. I really and truly plan on bringing it on this one, I have to.

I haven't hit the Di9's, sorry Cookie.

Hell, if you wouldn't mind helping me out with shipping I'll send you the Ci9's to mess around with them until your MC stuff comes in, they've got R-Flex shafts in them.

Heck yes, I will do that. But don't want to mess with them getting to your dad if he is expecting them. If you are sure, PM or Facebook me and I will get you some fundage on the way. Thanks bud!!

Heck yes, I will do that. But don't want to mess with them getting to your dad if he is expecting them. If you are sure, PM or Facebook me and I will get you some fundage on the way. Thanks bud!!

No worries, he won't be picking them up until he comes to visit form NY, that won't be until late May or June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back