Bridgestone J40 Driver Review Thread

Ecstatic to report that I have placed my driver order for the Morgan Cup!

J40 445 with PX 5.5 shaft
Standard BSG grip with 2 wraps

Photos and video will be added here as soon as I receive. To say that I am excited is an understatement!!!

That's awesome Cookers!!!!!

I went a different Root...

J40 Driver, 10.5*
Tour AD DI-6 Stiff Flex
Tour Velvet Cord Grip

I'm ready to go Tiger Woods on these fairways!

Exciting news dudes. Look forward to the pictures and updates.

I ordered the Project X 6.5 cut to 44.5 in a 9.5 degree head. This is exactly what I am gaming right now and I am much straighter with this setup.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Thats exciting guys! Can't wait to see the vids and hear your thoughts! The excitement builds more and more every time someone gets to order more equipment.

I ordered the Project X 6.5 cut to 44.5 in a 9.5 degree head. This is exactly what I am gaming right now and I am much straighter with this setup.

Seth this sounds like a fairway finding machine. I may end up cutting it down as well at some point. We're all going to rock with getting our orders in.

Seth this sounds like a fairway finding machine. I may end up cutting it down as well at some point. We're all going to rock with getting our orders in.

I agree man! I love the shorter driver. I hit a J40 yesterday and the driver just feels fantastic!

Talk about a great PM to get! Time to order drivers guys! I think we were all so excited that I'm sure most everyone already has their order in.

J40 445 9.5 degree with a PX 6.0 shaft
Standard grip

This thing is going to be a bomber too, I can't wait!!!

Talk about a great PM to get! Time to order drivers guys! I think we were all so excited that I'm sure most everyone already has their order in.

J40 445 9.5 degree with a PX 6.0 shaft
Standard grip

This thing is going to be a bomber too, I can't wait!!!

I wonder if anyone goes 430??

Congrats guys, can't wait to see all of your drivers and how badarse you are all hitting them.

My order is in: J40 445cc Driver 10.5 w/UST ATTAS-T2 6 - Stiff and +0.5" length

You're going to absolutely love that shaft!

I hope so. Need something to help me and that spin killing driver get the ball in the air.

I hope so. Need something to help me and that spin killing driver get the ball in the air.

That wont be a problem with that shaft at all dude. Only reason i went with something different is I needed less spin as I was generating enough already. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it with that head.

I like the decisiveness up in here.

I like the decisiveness up in here.
You and me both, hopefully everyone gets those orders in ASAP so we can start seeing some Bstone staffers going HAM with these sweet drivers. Love the shaft choices guys!

I am in...445 with Diamana kai'li 70 Stiff in that puppy. BOOOOMBER

I'm excited as hell for you guys. I can't wait to see how these work out for you all. Love the options you guys were offered.

Dude!!!! Great choice!!!!!!! You like the heavier shafts? I've hit the 70 and just loved it.

Dude!!!! Great choice!!!!!!! You like the heavier shafts? I've hit the 70 and just loved it.

its not really heavy...only 62

Love it!!! I love hearing that so many of you ventured out and got a different shaft. I stuck with PX for a couple reasons, 1 because I have one and love it and 2 because if Bridgestone Golf (who knows a hell of a lot more than me) thought the PX shaft was a good fit in the J40 then I think so too. But truth be told I know some of you guys don't particularly like the PX or don't it them well so the options that Bridgestone has made available to us is great. Thanks Bridgestone!!!

There really are a ton of options and something there for everyone. So nice of Bridgestone to let us get something that will fit us best. Just another way of making this "tour" like. I feel like a pro right now for sure.

Back