Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Sent in my Specs to Tour Rep GG. I hope I made the right decision on shaft. This is what I went with....

J40 445, 9.5* w/ PX 5.5 Shaft w/ Golf Pride NDM Black/Blue Midsize Grip with an extra wrap.

This is extremely exciting!

Nice! Exact same as me except the grip. Glad to hear you got it sent in, that means we have all sent them in!!

Team Hackers tapping!

It's going to be a fun and exciting next couple months!

I have a great story to tell about our friends at Bridgestone Golf. So quick background, last week I found out that when my daughter is in 7th grade (next year) she could compete on the girls golf team at the high school she's going to be going to. She's in 6th grade now and has a set of clubs and a pretty good swing. She's been through junior golf camp but we haven't taken it real serious. Well after hearing this about the golf team I asked her if she wanted to consider this and if she did I'd spend the next year with her getting her more into golf and more prepared and ready to give this a try next year. She thought about it for a couple of days and came back and told me that she did in fact want to work on her game and next spring be ready to make the leap if she's able. First thing I did was shed a tear I was so proud of her! Then I posted the news on my facebook page.

Jared from Bridgestone Golf made a nice post telling her good luck and that he probably better send her some Lady iQ Plus balls to get her started out right. Well today a package arrived and inside were a dozen Lady iQ Plus and a dozen pink RX balls with a note saying "sorry, we were out of Pink iQ Plus, I hope RX will work. Oh and a pink Bridgestone hat. Here's a pic of my proud daughter, she is so excited and feels like a LPGA player already!

Bridgestone man...what can you say that hasn't already been said a million times....WOW what a great company. Ally and I thank you guys so much! She's already putting with the pink RX and the Lady iQ Plus to try to see if she can feel the difference. Funny stuff!

0f957cb7.jpg

That is awesome, how freaking cool!!

Just when you think a company could not impress you anymore - BOOM!

Team Hackers tapping!

That is awesome, how freaking cool!!

Just when you think a company could not impress you anymore - BOOM!

Team Hackers tapping!
I thought the same exact thing! I saw the box and thought my new shoes arrived but this was WAY better!

That is amazing! Glad that your daughter is getting into golf and that is absolutely amazing of Bridgestone.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

That is so stinking cool. Bridgestone is a fantastic company and I cannot wait to give them my business in the near future. It seems likr they just get it!

Bridgestone continues to impress. I think they have really opened some eyes with what they have been doing for the staffers and others on the forum. I have said it many times already, but they are a company that just gets it. It's a great thing.

Jake it's really cool that your daughter is going to get in to golf. You must be ecstatic. You are well on your way to becoming Esox 2.0

I have a great story to tell about our friends at Bridgestone Golf. So quick background, last week I found out that when my daughter is in 7th grade (next year) she could compete on the girls golf team at the high school she's going to be going to. She's in 6th grade now and has a set of clubs and a pretty good swing. She's been through junior golf camp but we haven't taken it real serious. Well after hearing this about the golf team I asked her if she wanted to consider this and if she did I'd spend the next year with her getting her more into golf and more prepared and ready to give this a try next year. She thought about it for a couple of days and came back and told me that she did in fact want to work on her game and next spring be ready to make the leap if she's able. First thing I did was shed a tear I was so proud of her! Then I posted the news on my facebook page.

Jared from Bridgestone Golf made a nice post telling her good luck and that he probably better send her some Lady iQ Plus balls to get her started out right. Well today a package arrived and inside were a dozen Lady iQ Plus and a dozen pink RX balls with a note saying "sorry, we were out of Pink iQ Plus, I hope RX will work. Oh and a pink Bridgestone hat. Here's a pic of my proud daughter, she is so excited and feels like a LPGA player already!

Bridgestone man...what can you say that hasn't already been said a million times....WOW what a great company. Ally and I thank you guys so much! She's already putting with the pink RX and the Lady iQ Plus to try to see if she can feel the difference. Funny stuff!

0f957cb7.jpg

Bridgestone continues to impress us all! They have to be the most generous company out there. We have seen several instances in the last couple of months where they just go out of their way and send stuff to individuals, and they do it out of the kindness of their heart. I would be glad to give Bridgestone golf my money for their products any day!

Man, that is awesome!!!! It makes me even more proud to be a Bridgestone staffer.

Bridgestone continues to impress. I think they have really opened some eyes with what they have been doing for the staffers and others on the forum. I have said it many times already, but they are a company that just gets it. It's a great thing.

+1 Here QFT. I have always stayed away from B-stone balls because of just being stuck in my ways like an old curmudgeon, but their commitment to THP and the MC staffers has more than won me over. I picked up a dozen of the new 330-RXs based off the forum testing and can't wait to give them a test.

Well done Bridgestone Golf, keep up the good work!

Amazing story and experience P4B. Just shows that they really care and that can go a long way.

Thanks for all the comments guys. I know she's excited and I can tell you that Bridgestone has a loyal customer for life in me and I know Ally will be screaming Bridgestone from the roof tops as well! She has yet to take off that hat too.

Jake, your living room looks comfy. And Ally is cute as a button. But that's one ugly dog.

Jake, your living room looks comfy. And Ally is cute as a button. But that's one ugly dog.
That's more of our upstairs living room or whatever, the real comfy spot is downstairs. Ally is cute as a button, thanks! And dude....really? My dog is awesome, I'm going to sick him on you.

Bridgestone continues to impress!

That's more of our upstairs living room or whatever, the real comfy spot is downstairs. Ally is cute as a button, thanks! And dude....really? My dog is awesome, I'm going to sick him on you.

Ally looks ecstatic. Almost the same as me when I get a new box of Bridgestone balls. It's stuff like this that makes me a fan for life. And very cool of JK to do that. Dude's got a massive heart and is indicative of what Bstone does.

Ally looks ecstatic. Almost the same as me when I get a new box of Bridgestone balls. It's stuff like this that makes me a fan for life. And very cool of JK to do that. Dude's got a massive heart and is indicative of what Bstone does.
It really is very cool of JK and you're right, it is very indicative of how Bstone operates.

We better keep this back on Bstone and the Morgan Cup or we're going to get in trouble. Just wanted to share this with you guys!

So freaking cool! Bridgestone Rocks!

That's a great gesture Jake, top drawer from Bridgestone

Jake that's an awesome story, thanks for sharing. Man, I wish I could support Bridgestone more than I do. They are such a great company!

Wow what a great story! Bridgestone seriously cares about their fans. So amazing

I'm going 3+ and a 5 wood, I cannot wait either. In fact I can't wait for the entire J40 metal woods, everything about them screams awesome. I'm sticking with my J40 445 with PX 6.0 shaft, it's going to be a bomber!

With the recent driver orders being submitted, I know that possibly any day now we could be asked for the rest of our club specs. I was reading back through this thread and can't get this out of my mind. I have been so set on going 4 wood followed by 2 hybrids but then I just keep thinking of that strong 3 and how much of an asset it would be off the tee if I did not want to hit the driver for any reason. Jake - I am kinda leaning towards your setup at the moment. I would hate to be 240-250 out and have a green light to go at a par 5 but then only have the 4 wood which probably would not reach for me. Kinda glad we have not had to submit the entire bag yet....this should not be so hard!! Ha

With the recent driver orders being submitted, I know that possibly any day now we could be asked for the rest of our club specs. I was reading back through this thread and can't get this out of my mind. I have been so set on going 4 wood followed by 2 hybrids but then I just keep thinking of that strong 3 and how much of an asset it would be off the tee if I did not want to hit the driver for any reason. Jake - I am kinda leaning towards your setup at the moment. I would hate to be 240-250 out and have a green light to go at a par 5 but then only have the 4 wood which probably would not reach for me. Kinda glad we have not had to submit the entire bag yet....this should not be so hard!! Ha

I'm a trend setter what can I say?????

I am so excited to get my driver! I know all my specs, but I am strongly considering going with a 2 hybrid instead of a 5 wood. I guess I have until Spec Day to think about it.

Back