Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Ah, I see. I have been playing the MC's for about a year now and I wonder how much more forgiving the DPC's are compared to the CB's and how each of those stack up against the MC's I am currently gaming. I have always wanted to game the CB's, but I was worried about forgiveness to be honest. If you go CB I may do it too bro. We can make a pact haha.

Lol I like it! I don't want anyone to think I'm calling anyone out for not gaming these. I just was surprised they werent getting more looks. I've hit the MC's and much preferred these. I didn't do a direct comparison though.

Tmex - stop effecting my squad!!!!

LOL!

Tmex you've hit both and the MC's. I would THINK that the MC's would fall in the middle of these 2 sets in terms of forgiveness. Thoughts on that?

Lol I like it! I don't want anyone to think I'm calling anyone out for not gaming these. I just was surprised they werent getting more looks. I've hit the MC's and much preferred these. I didn't do a direct comparison though.

I think I might just have to stick with the DPC irons bro. You can't go wrong with forgiveness right? It is just that the CB's are so dang sexy.

Edit: Dean asks a very very good question.

Tmex you've hit both and the MC's. I would THINK that the MC's would fall in the middle of these 2 sets in terms of forgiveness. Thoughts on that?

It's been a while since I hit the MC's andit'd be interesting to hit these side by side. Just going from memory I think they're comparable. I liked the CB's a lot more in terms of feel/sound though. The CB's aren't pure blades at all.

The CB's look so very pretty. IMO, one of the best looking irons out there period. Your pondering has me pondering broexican. Maybe 3-6 in DPC and 7-pw in CB.

I though someone mentioned that not being an option?

good, these guys would pnder themselves into a coma

It funny isn't it? I mean Bridgestone offers the J40 line and your choices are 1 of 2 iron sets and it becomes a difficult decision

It funny isn't it? I mean Bridgestone offers the J40 line and your choices are 1 of 2 iron sets and it becomes a difficult decision

ok ok....20 or 21* hybrid. I mean, I carry my 21* hybrid 209 but the 20* would go 211 easy. I just dont know what to do. haha

ok ok....20 or 21* hybrid. I mean, I carry my 21* hybrid 209 but the 20* would go 211 easy. I just dont know what to do. haha

haha clearly the 20 wins out

This company (Bridgestone Golf) never ceases to absolutely amaze me!

After I received my mini staff bag for the Morgan Cup, I put a little comment on their site about how I really liked the bag and the attention to detail/quality of build, etc.

Well, I just got an email asking for my shipping address so they can send me something and thanking me for my support of their brand.

Simply amazing to see a company that really cares. I am a FAN FOR LIFE.

As a follow up to the quoted post. look what showed up today! Looks even better in person, the white with black stitching = SWEET!!

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

Very cool Cookie! Way to go Bridgestone!

Love hearing from my tour rep on a Monday morning!

Did I really just get THAT message from my tour rep?!?!? Stoked!!!!

Spill the beans!

Did I really just get THAT message from my tour rep?!?!? Stoked!!!!

Dude! Out with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Driver orders are being placed! Tour rep is confirming specs that were previously submitted.

My specs have been confirmed!! Sweetness!

Now to see if the other staffers are ready to commit to their shaft choices. Let's hear it boys!

Dont forget there is a thread for the J40 driver from Bridgestone to post your pictures and thoughts in.

Dont forget there is a thread for the J40 driver from Bridgestone to post your pictures and thoughts in.

No doubt JB! Lots of photos, video, and feedback forthcoming!!

Boom! lets dig that up. my order is in. It's amazing too.

Sweet. Congrats guys!

This is awesome! My order is in. Project x cut to 44.5.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Man this is awesome guys! I'm not even a Bridgestone staffer and I am just excited that you guys are ordering and I can't wait to see the pics and vids!

Sent in my Specs to Tour Rep GG. I hope I made the right decision on shaft. This is what I went with....

J40 445, 9.5* w/ PX 5.5 Shaft w/ Golf Pride NDM Black/Blue Midsize Grip with an extra wrap.

This is extremely exciting!

Back