2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

That was the best shot I've seen from bubba, cut spin from the rough and a nice kick

Bubba got a little lucky! But it worked

Bubba with a short eagle putt coming up on one. I like Bubba, but for the sale of my fantasy team, I'd like for him and Rosie to struggle today.

Going to be interesting just how low the lead will be after this round.

chipin and a 59 was in the cards.

Bubba comes out firing. Need the wind to kick up to keep the leaders from going low.

-20? Not unreasonable at this rate.

With that sort of start from Bubba. That's more than realistic.

Don't imagine Trump likes seeing all these low scores.

So I'm not really sure how Bubba can lose this thing playing like he is. He's dominating.

And Tigger and Rory both have testing par putts. Tigger missed his. Bad bogey on the Par 5 eighth.

Bubba is just completely overpowering this course. 360 yard drives....pitches to 4 feet. -3 through 2, wow.

And TW bogeys a par 5. Always a bad sign when you are pin high in 2.

Wow Bubba is killing this monster!

Rory bogeys, and Bubba with another bomb.

With that sort of start from Bubba. That's more than realistic.

Don't imagine Trump likes seeing all these low scores.

They are playing it like it's a 6300 yard course....making it look easy. Not really sure why they moved the tees up on number 2 by 17 yards when there is no wind. They are making it play easier than it should be.

Bubba is just completely overpowering this course. 360 yard drives....pitches to 4 feet. -3 through 2, wow.

And TW bogeys a par 5. Always a bad sign when you are pin high in 2.

So funny when they show his drivers from the tee. You just see it fly past all the previous divot marks from the day.

Lol Tigger. You should probably not hit the ball in the water.

Tiger recovery. Wow.

Nice Tiger!

Again, lol Tigger. Different ways to make par.

I was just typing a post critical of Tiger and then he does that! Perhaps he will turn it on again now.

Bubba's driver is pink from all the steroids pumped into it. Good god.

Back