2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

Thats a lot of like, just check'n....no one seems get a pass from you ...lol

I just call it as I see it. When those guys struggle (especially Tigger and Phil) it makes me mad because I know they can do better. They just need some tough love lol. That'll straighten them out. :D

Just noticed Brandon Grace shot a 64 to be the low man today. Who the heck is Brandon Grace?? Thought only top players this week. :confused2:

That would be an awesome pairing to watch. but coverage of the rest of the tourney would suck.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Agree'd. Wouldn't even get to see the final pairing.

Tigger plays too dumb sometimes. Why try to play a cut on that hole? It's a long one so you're swinging hard, you're bound to be late, which he was. C'mon dude.

Really no idea why Tiger hits driver!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am liking Bubbas Travis Mathew threads this week. Might have to do some shopping.

Really no idea why Tiger hits driver!

It makes sense to hit it, he's hitting it well. He just tries to do too much sometimes and that's when the mistakes really come.

It makes sense to hit it, he's hitting it well. He just tries to do too much sometimes and that's when the mistakes really come.

Seems to me he it's it bad more times than he hits it well.

Seems to me he it's it bad more times than he hits it well.

Definately not recently. I believe he led the field last week in total driving and coming into today was up near the top for this tourney too.

Tiger is #1 in driving, he's been doing some things right.

I am liking Bubbas Travis Mathew threads this week. Might have to do some shopping.

No Shopping for you, you have beers to buy my man with Rickie Fara Fowler tied for 52nd place :clapp:

Wtc Tiger. Over par on the par 5's? Leaving putts short? Someone please get tiger a putter with some super high MOI already.

Wtc Tiger. Over par on the par 5's? Leaving putts short? Someone please get tiger a putter with some super high MOI already.

Really would like to know if he has tried the Drone.

Tiger really needs to calm down and stop trying to hit clubs a lot further than he knows he can.

I just love watching Bubba play.

No Shopping for you, you have beers to buy my man with Rickie Fara Fowler tied for 52nd place :clapp:

Is he worse than Casey? He can recover with a 59 tomarrow now that the pressure of actually competing is off his shoulders. How can a guy that strikes the ball so well not score today?

Really would like to know if he has tried the Drone.

You and I both know he'd never use it even if it helped. He'd need a Hunter Mahan type awakening.

Is he worse than Casey? He can recover with a 59 tomarrow now that the pressure of actually competing is off his shoulders. How can a guy that strikes the ball so well not score today?

where's TMex when you need him lol.
Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

You and I both know he'd never use it even if it helped. He'd need a Hunter Mahan type awakening.

I know it would......and the current flat stick may be the best for him. Just gets tough seeing putt after putt come up short. Not the putter's fault though.....typical amateur thinking is buying the fix.

Sorry if this is a super skim but I've been golfing and watching the Wolfpack. Hows Tiger hitting it today? I saw Rory went way low, but that was from an update on my phone.

Sorry if this is a super skim but I've been golfing and watching the Wolfpack. Hows Tiger hitting it today? I saw Rory went way low, but that was from an update on my phone.

Started off well but some wayward tee shots and poor chipping has cost him some strokes.

Back