To those with Ipads: any reason to upgrade to Tapatalk HD from the regular Tapatalk? The regular Tapatalk seems to be fine on the Ipad, but I'm wondering if I'm missing out on any features.

To those with Ipads: any reason to upgrade to Tapatalk HD from the regular Tapatalk? The regular Tapatalk seems to be fine on the Ipad, but I'm wondering if I'm missing out on any features.

I've found no new features but have found it to crash several times. I would advise against upgrading if you can.

I've found no new features but have found it to crash several times. I would advise against upgrading if you can.

Agreed, mine is crashing WAY more than it did previously.

Personally, I hate the tapatalk HD. Regular tapatalk works much better, IMO. I like that when you read a topic then go back, it removes it from the "New" list, Tapatalk HD does not do that.

Personally, I hate the tapatalk HD. Regular tapatalk works much better, IMO. I like that when you read a topic then go back, it removes it from the "New" list, Tapatalk HD does not do that.

Thanks for the info, you just saved me a few bucks! I'd been thinking about upgrading, but hadn't really found anything wrong with the universal version.

This is a setting. Go to your settings, Latest, unread behavior, turn it off.

The only way I can seem to search in HD is to click browser and search through the browser. That is super-annoying.

Tapatalk HD blows. I quit using it because it would crash constantly.

Tapatalk HD blows. I quit using it because it would crash constantly.
I dont think I have ever spent a worse $4.99

I dont think I have ever spent a worse $4.99

Completely agree. They sent me a beta invite that I haven't even bothered with because I got so fed up with it. And I hate how it doesn't differentiate between read messages and unread messages. How dumb.

Not sure when it started doing it, but using Tapatalk on iOS now gives me push notifications for my subscribed threads. I like that a lot!

so is this a worthwhile addition to my iphone or not? lol war eagle is confusing me...

Yes it is. It crashes too much, but it beats anything else that's out there.

I like Tapatalk and I don't have the crashing issues that some experience. It will crash about once every 20 times of use with me. Good buy, if you ask me.

so is this a worthwhile addition to my iphone or not? lol war eagle is confusing me...
Haha, sorry to confuse you dude. I have tapatalk on every mobile device I have = iPhone, work Blackberry, iPad and Kindle Fire. It's a solid app, and quite convenient. What I was saying earlier is now on iOS, I get push notifications for my subscribed threads, it's awesome.

My Tapatalk updated recently. It has crashed 8 times so far today. It's beyond frustrating.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

This. I received 1 PM today and have received it 18 times via tapatalk...

Same here. Glad I didn't receive more than one pm!
It won't stop... I finally just shut off my phone as I have been getting the same PM all day, every 30 mins it seems. going on 30 i think now.

It won't stop... I finally just shut off my phone as I have been getting the same PM all day, every 30 mins it seems. going on 30 i think now.

Can you go in thru browser, and delete the PM?

Can't you just disable notifications?

Notifications are disabled. It finally stopped doing it for me

I love the irony of Tapatalk crashing when opening the Tapatalk thread, lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Back