JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We know so many use it for THP on the IPhone and Android systems and now it is out of beta (a little while ago) and on Blackberry devices as well. It works surprisingly well for the Blackberry and far better than Berryblab ever did.

I would love to hear some thoughts from people that have used both if they get this. I've been pondering a switch back to Blackberry, but Tapatalk is one of the main reasons I haven't done it.

TapaTalk is the best! I highly reccomend it for anyone who has a smart phone with it available.

We know so many use it for THP on the IPhone and Android systems and now it is out of beta (a little while ago) and on Blackberry devices as well. It works surprisingly well for the Blackberry and far better than Berryblab ever did.

I tried to download the beta but it wouldn't let me do any posting.. I'll have to revisit it later today..

I think I'm a droid guy through and through at this point. I would die without tapatalk.

I can vouch for how great it is, definetly worth the price. Makes boring meetings, wasting time in airports, waiting to get a haircut, waiting for the wife while shopping, etc, etc more tolerable.

• Admin
TapaTalk is the best! I highly reccomend it for anyone who has a smart phone with it available.

I put it on a berry today. Posting from it now. Its really good actually.

I tried to download the beta but it wouldn't let me do any posting.. I'll have to revisit it later today..

The beta stunk for me. This one is as good as the other formats.

Agreed, got this the other night and really like it, it's not as nice as the iPhone version, but works much better than berryblab, hands down.
As JB said, no longer in beta stage, can be purchased through BlackBerry App World for $3.99

I actually learne about Tapatalk on THP. I was using the browser on my Iphone prior to my addiction to TAPA..Talk. THP is the forum I use on TT so I can't see being with out either.

I put it on a berry today. Posting from it now. Its really good actually.

The beta stunk for me. This one is as good as the other formats.

Alright good, because I saw NOTHING special about the beta.. I wish they offered a free trial.. It's only 4 bucks, but it's just annoying to buy something and HOPE that it works well.

People still use Blackberry? hehe

I realize this may be a dumb question, but what the heck is tapatalk? I have an IPhone, and use it to get on THP from time to time, and if I want to post something, I just do it on the IPhone keyboard, so what is the difference, and purpose of tapatalk?

Alright good, because I saw NOTHING special about the beta.. I wish they offered a free trial.. It's only 4 bucks, but it's just annoying to buy something and HOPE that it works well.

Go to Crackberry and its $3

I realize this may be a dumb question, but what the heck is tapatalk? I have an IPhone, and use it to get on THP from time to time, and if I want to post something, I just do it on the IPhone keyboard, so what is the difference, and purpose of tapatalk?

Its a forum app that makes browing THP and other forums like it very simple.

Yorkem, you must buy tapatalk dude. SO much easier. Even One-T can do it.

Tapatalk is the best app I've ever paid for.....

Yorkem, you must buy tapatalk dude. SO much easier. Even One-T can do it.

+1 . Its Team Hackers approved dude.

Go to Crackberry and its $3

Its a forum app that makes browing THP and other forums like it very simple.

Not to be a pain, but how is it more simple than using my regular browser that works just like my laptop? I know the answer is probably go download it and see for yourself, but I am just asking.

for my IPad2 too?

Not to be a pain, but how is it more simple than using my regular browser that works just like my laptop? I know the answer is probably go download it and see for yourself, but I am just asking.

It's simplified yorkem. And so much easier to navigate.

for my IPad2 too?

Yes, and Steve Jobs approves for you.
It is far easier on a phone and tablet to use Tapatalk than the regular forum.

OK. I will give it a shot when I get home tonight. Thanks guys.

I've heard a lot about tapatalk and finally looked at it on the android marketplace. Seems like a good app to have, but what about a dedicated thp app? Ok sure a lot of people on thp would download that app in a heart beat I know I would.

Hmmm. Might have to look into getting this for my Bold 9780.

Back