Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

UNC Ash got hosed by the refs. They should have won that game. 1 phantom lane violation, 1 horrible call on a tipped pass OOB. Either way, i'm 6-0 so far.

The lane violation was the correct call. I was watching ESPN and the guy explained that it was the right call by the rules. Still a lame call. As for the OOB, that was a disgrace.

5-1 so far, and if the other two games hold, I'll be 7-1. Not bad for a guy who has almost no idea what he's doing, LOL.

Of course..the THP bracket is the only one in which I picked Southern Miss. Stupid.

I do really need Long Beach State to win though - I think I picked them in almost every bracket I did.

I'm perfect as of right now. But Long Beach is making me nervous.

Vandy with 9 offensive rebounds already.....wow.

my coin flip picks already have upset me. my bracket is busted, lol

So far so good for me but it is real early.

Vandy....what are you doing here in the final 5 min?

Looks like Vandy's got this one. Tried their best to give it away but couldn't. This will make me 8/8 on the day.

Looks like Vandy's got this one. Tried their best to give it away but couldn't. This will make me 8/8 on the day.

They tried is right haha.

I had Harvard in my sweet 16...down goes my perfect bracket + $1 million.

Really Long Beach State? REALLY?!?! Ruined my perfect pick day.

Need West Virginia with an upset.

Stupid me bought into Harvard. At least I only had them winning in the first round.

I have West Virginia as well. Time for an upset.

I went 7/8 this morning. Picked WVU also.

Shoot, Harvard really let me down. Hope I don't have anymore early mispicks. EEkk!

Yeah Looks like I am the only idiot that lost a game so far. Thanks Harvard.

Shocked to see so many people take Harvard over Vandy.

LINSANITY!!!

Nah, Harvard had a really good team and I just thought maybe there would be a little let down for Vandy after their conference tourney. Guess not. Thats why I didnt go to Harvard.

Biggest upset I had today is VCU over Wichita St. But they can't make a thing right now. And West Virginia is making me unhappy.

Nah, Harvard had a really good team and I just thought maybe there would be a little let down for Vandy after their conference tourney. Guess not. Thats why I didnt go to Harvard.

Oh, don't get me wrong, next year, I'm picking Harvard in the first round. They have some studs coming in. With the change in financial aid rules, as long as some of these top recruits can qualify, Harvard has a shot at them. And I like Tommy Amaker.

Looks like I'm 8-0 so far. Haven't watched a thing except about 5 minutes of the start of the 2nd half of they Syracuse game.

Back