THP Tour Van - Exterior Tour

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
SWEET!!! She looks great guys! I am so excited for the 2 of you and the possibilities this opens up for you. I really hope you find a way to get her to the Morgan Cup, it really wouldn't be complete without the THP Tour Van now!
Congrats Josh and Morgan, I am sure this weekend was just the first of many adventures you will share in "The Range Finder".

Now that's how it's supposed to be done. Great job guys. Can't wait to see this beast in person

Looking Great. I really like the swing out TV/Monitor for exterior viewing pleasure. Time to shop for out door seating?

Wow that's insane. You'd want to make doubly sure that that tv is pushed in properly before dropping that hatch though, could see that breaking the screen pretty easily if it's slightly out. Fantastic stuff guys, it's amazing.

Awesome vehicle. I could just live in this, on a parking lot somewhere close to a course.

Certainly carries the THP branding well!

• Admin
Tomorrow will be another video tour with the interior and then we have some fun announcements for everybody coming up this week too.

Great lookin RV guys, thanks for the tour. I don't know why I was surprised to see the Lazy Days logo on it. That place is RV heaven.

THP TV?! Did I hear Morgan correctly?

Great job on the exterior video tour Morgan! It looks absolutely awesome just as the pics showed. Neat to see the storage areas to know just what you guys are working with. Looks like I place I could call home. :D

Tadashi: I heard "THP TV streaming at all times" mentioned but doing my best not to read TOO much into it. Ha

Team Hackers tapping!

I caught that tv thing too...hrmm

I took this pic that morning in the ATL.
DSC00684.jpg

Ole Gray and Chewie

THP TV is nothing new it's on the homepage now it's all the videos and interviews that we do throughout the year, especially during the PGA Show.

THP TV is nothing new it's on the homepage now it's all the videos and interviews that we do throughout the year, especially during the PGA Show.

Thought you were foreshadowing something other than the homepage THP TV

looking good!

Turned out great, nicely done.

Looks incredible! Congratulations on such an awesome vehicle!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very nice! You guys should be really proud to drive that down the road. Can't wait to see the inside.

That thing looks awesome! Can't wait to hear the announcements!

that thing is awesome, well done guys!

That looks amazing. I can see the cross country trip to all Team Hackers houses to drop off the Morgan Cup. Congrats to both of you as it is truly amazing

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

That thing is a beast! I just wanna stow away in the little golf equipment compartment. Great job with the Tour Van, it looks amazing and I can't wait to see it in person! I'm sure it looks even better in person.

It was a real treat to see the awesome vehicle live and in person! You talk a wow factor, this puppy has all the bells and whistles and will truly wow ya. Thanks guys for coming to Georgia and allowing us to see this puppy up close and personal.

Back