THP Tour Van - Exterior Tour

That's going to make traveling to Demo Day(s) so much easier. It really turned out great, you guys.

That looks amazing, great job guys.

Lookin' good JB and GG!! It looks so awesome! Can't wait to see the inside.

It is just the right amount of flair. Noticeable, but not loud and obnoxious. Did I hear you are going to get the Twitter handle and Facebook page also put on the bus? That would be cool.

Yup, we have the decals we just forgot to put them on before this first trip. We will have to do it when we get back to our home base.

so awesome!
you tweeted you guys were in Titusville this morning, i almost crapped.
alas though, it was Titusville, FL...haha.

Haha, sorry it was Titusville, FL. Home of Daniel Tosh, we were seeing if he would retweet us haha.

This is so insanely amazing. I mean it, crazy cool for you two and THP!

I think it came out fantastic.

The Range Finder has turned out great! I can't wait to see the vids from the inside tour, and hopefully see it in person one of these days!

That is really nice! congrats!

Thanks for all the kind words everybody. Tomorrow will be another fun video.

I can't wait for tomorrows video, I'm sure there are going to be some unexpected surprises!

The Range Finder looks so great on the outside, that just thinking of what the inside looks like is just spinning my head!! Great stuff guys.

GG just filmed the video tour for tomorrow and we can't wait to share some special announcements that are colin this week as well.

GG just filmed the video tour for tomorrow and we can't wait to share some special announcements that are colin this week as well.

Colin Quinn is going to be part of this?! Sweet

Really looks nice. And rolling in that thing has to be fun.

Kevin

That's so freakin' bad arse. Well done guys!

I was able to capture a few videos of people as they saw the THP Tour Van for the first time at the GA Get Together this past weekend.

MaryC
[video=youtube;-krRULWFksk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-krRULWFksk[/video]

SeeMoreGuy and Rusty

Warning, this one contains profanity:act-up:

T0ad and Ole Gray

Turned out really well. Looking forward to see what you came up with on the inside.

Ha Ha those video's were hilarious Kellybo, great to see the lads reactions.

Awesome - I'll take one!

Thanks everyone, we are so excited that you like it. We didn't want it to be too over the top with our logo that it looks busy so we were really happy with the way it came out.

I was just able to check out the vid, I certainly don't think you over did the logos. I can just see someone riding the interstate and having their wife go to www.thehackersparadise.com to see what the heck that van is all about. Very nice job you two, very nice.

Back