THP Tour Van - Exterior Tour

That's awesome! Looks great.

So, what's the rent charge for a youngster like myself?

:)

The van looks good.
When does the slide-out hot tub get installed?

Wow guys, that looks really impressive!!! Great job and congrats!

The decals turned out nice. It looks like an actual Tour Bus.

Very fantastic.

Absolutely fantabulous! Seriously, that is so darn cool! Can't wait to see this beaut in person.

It looks very good, the fact that it is filled with clubs does not hurt. Looking forward to the tour of the inside.

Great job on the tour, Morgan! Looking forward to seeing the insides of this baby tomorrow.

Amazing! Cant wait to see the inside tomorrow and hope in person some day.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Great video! People will be blown away when they see this monster in person! I would kill to have a stow away compartment filled with golf goodies in my truck!

Looks great! I kept an eye for it while I was in Florida last week.

Looks great guys. That's a nice storage spot for a lot of clubs there!

Guys, that looks phenomenal. It really does. I want to jump in that equipment cargo bay and just roll around, like Scrooge McDuck and his pile of money.

Looks amazing, well done!

That looks great guys. The branding looks good without over doing it. Good stuff.

Awesome tour, great job guys! That equipment compartment is like Santa's bag for nutty golfers like us :)

Anyone else even more proud to be a THP'er after that vid?

That looks amazing! I can't wait to see the next video! That thing sure is a beauty.

Awesome, looks like a beast for sure!!!

Thanks everyone, we are so excited that you like it. We didn't want it to be too over the top with our logo that it looks busy so we were really happy with the way it came out.

Thanks everyone, we are so excited that you like it. We didn't want it to be too over the top with our logo that it looks busy so we were really happy with the way it came out.

It is just the right amount of flair. Noticeable, but not loud and obnoxious. Did I hear you are going to get the Twitter handle and Facebook page also put on the bus? That would be cool.

So amazing.

Noticed the Bridgestone bag in the equipment bay. Envy haha.

Very cool you guys! Can't wait for the inside!

so awesome!
you tweeted you guys were in Titusville this morning, i almost crapped.
alas though, it was Titusville, FL...haha.

Back