Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got these in stock at our Bike shop, dude, they do absolutely nothing. I was underwhelmed.

However, these are bad a$$...
nike-sport-watch-gps-tomtom-f5-560x471.jpg

So I got home from my crappy round and proceeded to drop my phone in driveway, bottom right is cracked enough to be annoying...so now I'm pondering a used phone, maybe iphone 4, anyone know best place to get them used on the cheap( if that exists)

We got these in stock at our Bike shop, dude, they do absolutely nothing. I was underwhelmed.

However, these are bad a$$...
nike-sport-watch-gps-tomtom-f5-560x471.jpg

Wtc is that? And how much?

I didn't like that ponder from the beginning. Wtc would anyone need to know how many steps theyre taking.

Walking sucks anyway. LED's couldn't save it.

Does it do cool shat?

Wtc is a crossfit?
Yeah, its pretty cool and has GPS integrated in to it. I wish Jawbone would quit sucking and bake their Up bracelet better, that thing was awesome but crapped out too easy.

Yeah, its pretty cool and has GPS integrated in to it. I wish Jawbone would quit sucking and bake their Up bracelet better, that thing was awesome but crapped out too easy.

What do you do with a gps thats not golf? Serious question. Not angry or setting up for a joke.

Hmm might go gander at one. Yeah the Up had so much potential. What a waste.

What do you do with a gps thats not golf? Serious question. Not angry or setting up for a joke.
I just got it yesterday, its basically a suped up digital watch w/ GPS in it. I use it for Cycling, I map my rides with it and it gives me information on speed per mile, distance, personal bests, etc.
Hmm might go gander at one. Yeah the Up had so much potential. What a waste.
It did, and I agree, what a waste. At least I got my $ back from Jawbone.

I just got it yesterday, its basically a suped up digital watch w/ GPS in it. I use it for Cycling, I map my rides with it and it gives me information on speed per mile, distance, personal bests, etc.

It did, and I agree, what a waste. At least I got my $ back from Jawbone.

Now that makes sense. It looks sweet and if it was golf related I'd be all over it.

I wish I had a data plan. Pondering getting my own cell line once I get into college. At which point pondering will commence on a new cell phone that doesn't start with the letter "i".

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I don't think so. I have never actually tried it, but the camera is used for both programs. I don't think it will work for both at the same time.

I don't think so. I have never actually tried it, but the camera is used for both programs. I don't think it will work for both at the same time.

I didnt think so either. It would be cool though. I looked all over the internets and just could not find a definite yes or no answer.

Thats awesome. Too bad I got tired of the Android OS after 5 days. Back with the iPhone...

I feel like this would be my experience too. I want more out of my iPhone though and I dont feel like jailbreaking it either.

I feel like this would be my experience too. I want more out of my iPhone though and I dont feel like jailbreaking it either.

I got rid of my jailbreak with the 5.1 update, I dont miss it either.

I wish I could have an iPhone/android hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back