Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad neither of these are on Verizon... :banghead:

As in the phone won't work on V's band or as is Verizon doesn't offer it with a plan? Do people even get phones directly from a network anymore? Unlocked or nothing me mucker.

Do not get the note. Fact, android phones lose their appeal after 2 weeks.

Give the pipe back to Cookie for use in the MC trash talk thread and stop talking nonsense. Cheers!

I think it's time to upgrade from my N1 to something else. I want Icecream I think and a bigger screen. Screwing around with the Samsung Skyrocket I like the bigger screens when I have to do work on the phone. Logmein, Quosal, Kaseya, etc all function much nicer on the bigger screen.

As in the phone won't work on V's band or as is Verizon doesn't offer it with a plan? Do people even get phones directly from a network anymore? Unlocked or nothing me mucker.

Give the pipe back to Cookie for use in the MC trash talk thread and stop talking nonsense. Cheers!

I think it's time to upgrade from my N1 to something else. I want Icecream I think and a bigger screen. Screwing around with the Samsung Skyrocket I like the bigger screens when I have to do work on the phone. Logmein, Quosal, Kaseya, etc all function much nicer on the bigger screen.
Verizon doesnt offer it with a plan. They are coming out on AT&T, which is GSM. Verizon is CDMA. I am not sure of 4G phones are different in that capacity and can be unlocked for a different network, but I know with the current non 4G phones, GSM and CDMA phones can not cross over.

Well, I finally got tired of expensing my personal phone for work (and forgetting to expense it), and I bit the bullet and switched to the corporate phone. So I'll be turning in my Droid for a fricken iPhone. I hope Siri lives up to the hype.

Well, I finally got tired of expensing my personal phone for work (and forgetting to expense it), and I bit the bullet and switched to the corporate phone. So I'll be turning in my Droid for a fricken iPhone. I hope Siri lives up to the hype.
Yeah, I would call that an upgrade.

What Droid?

Yeah, I would call that an upgrade.

What Droid?

The old, original Motorola Android Droid. The one with the crappy keyboard. But I still love all the google apps I'm gonna miss dearly I fear.

The old, original Motorola Android Droid. The one with the crappy keyboard. But I still love all the google apps I'm gonna miss dearly I fear.
Yeah, in that case it's a huge upgrade. Which Google Apps will you miss, they are available on iOS.

resistance is futile my friend...welcome

Yeah, in that case it's a huge upgrade. Which Google Apps will you miss, they are available on iOS.

haha, all of them? Mostly the driving directions GPS app.

resistance is futile my friend...welcome

Yay! I'm a cool kid now. My company's other corporate plan (the one with the new Galaxy II droid) is T Mobile so I really had no choice but to go Verizon and get the iPhone.

T-Mobile stinks in our area....good choice. will they allow you to download apps to it i.e shot trackers, etc?

Yay! I'm a cool kid now. My company's other corporate plan (the one with the new Galaxy II droid) is T Mobile so I really had no choice but to go Verizon and get the iPhone.

haha, all of them? Mostly the driving directions GPS app.
Ah, yeah, the Google Maps app on Android is about 100x better than the Google Maps app on iPhone.

I did that 2 months ago, it hurts.

now we can facetime, which breeze won't do with me because he fears my incredibly cute face

T-Mobile stinks in our area....good choice. will they allow you to download apps to it i.e shot trackers, etc?
Yeah, no problems there.

Ah, yeah, the Google Maps app on Android is about 100x better than the Google Maps app on iPhone.
That's a bummer. That is such a great app for what I do for a living.

now we can facetime, which breeze won't do with me because he fears my incredibly cute face

Haha, that's good, I guess?

Welcome to the iside golf4life. Does this mean when I text you about golf your reply will come quicker? lol and dont listen to Breeze he loves his iPhone long time. But I might be jumping ship here soon haha

Welcome to the iside golf4life. Does this mean when I text you about golf your reply will come quicker? lol and dont listen to Breeze he loves his iPhone long time. But I might be jumping ship here soon haha

Nope, I'll still be chunkytexting you most likely

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Shut it Dean, I'll facetime you any time. Kmac the note may be in my pocket too.

You people up North can get the Note too? I kind of like it in a over sized phone kind of way.

You people up North can get the Note too? I kind of like it in a over sized phone kind of way.
Our note works off string and magic but with 1G speeds:beat-up:

That thing takes up half your face when using it.

Can you use photobooth while useing facetime on a mac?

Im ready to go back to my iPhone from the Thunderbolt...

lol War Eagle..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back