The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good plan guys.

Can't wait for my League!

Can't wait for my League!

It starts April24. I'm so JAKKED!

Just remember ol' JR when you do, I need some cash to live off of in college.

I'm buying a ticket after school today. If/when I win you can have some.

I wish I could buy one. Lotto is illegal in Alabama.
I'm buying a ticket after school today. If/when I win you can have some.

My league starts today after work I can't wait to go play.

I wish I could buy one. Lotto is illegal in Alabama.

Lame. Yeah you can have some. It's like $476 mil. So after taxes, roughly $230 mil or so?

Something like that. Less if you lump sum it.
Lame. Yeah you can have some. It's like $476 mil. So after taxes, roughly $230 mil or so?

My other half insists on doing the painting herself, because, and I quote 'you'll just not do it right, it'll be a mess'.

This, folks, has taken years of careful nurturing.

I approve.

Mine starts the week after next. I absolutely cannot wait! I love playing for money.

Something like that. Less if you lump sum it.

Which I would not do. But if you did you could make the money you lost back on interest over time. I hope I win lol.

Heck, even getting a couple of the numbers would get you a nice new driver. It's a big ol' jackpot.
Which I would not do. But if you did you could make the money you lost back on interest over time. I hope I win lol.

If you won you could fund everyone on THP's ponders. Lol.

I even made a point to check our 5 numbers before leaving for work. Just in case I could go back to bed.

I can see it now.

"Hey guys, to commemorate the 33rd day of my victory, I decided to buy Kuwait."
I'll be sure to post a thread detailing the experience.

Just kidding. I'll post in the HHJJ thread.

I'll be sure to post a thread detailing the experience.

I'll hire someone to do my posting for me, maybe even Hawk, that is if SuperHawk is unavailable.

I'll hire someone to do my posting for me, may even Hawk, that is if SuperHawk is unavailable.

I believe his hourly rates are higher, but that just makes sense considering the higher quality.

Let me help you then....you retire and finally move out of SD. The Mrs. can go back and visit her friends and family whenever she wants on the P4Retired jet

I couldn't even frickin' imagine winning that kind of cash.

Let me help you then....you retire and finally move out of SD. The Mrs. can go back and visit her friends and family whenever she wants on the P4Retired jet
That's a start right there! I think I'd buy San Diego and live there most of the time.

Let me help you then....you retire and finally move out of SD. The Mrs. can go back and visit her black boy friends and her family whenever she wants on the P4Retired jet

fify...

I'd like to think how I live my life wouldnt change too drastically. The first thing that would change would be flying private instead of commercial. Eff that, I'd have a jet card in no time.

Well, every THP'er with more than 500 posts would get a new club of their choice. Then I would pay off my parents bills, house, car. I would put about 20 million aside to invest, and buy myself something nice. Maybe a Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back