The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just became a great uncle for the fifth time. My niece just gave birth to a little grand niece.

Kevin

Way to go old man!

Congrats Esox!

I just became a great uncle for the fifth time. My niece just gave birth to a little grand niece.

Kevin

Congrats.

Just got a picture text. She has some great eyebrows going on.

Kevin

Congrats Esox!!

Congrats Kevin!!

Just got a picture text. She has some great eyebrows going on.

Kevin

Congrats Esox

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Congrats on opening the picture text Esox. Well done sir.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you know it he'll be sending video messages.

--
tapatalk

Thanks, man. Actually my daughter enlarged it, but I did open it to see the tiny picture.

Kevin

Thanks, man. Actually my daughter enlarged it, but I did open it to see the tiny picture.

Kevin

Congrats on the new addition to the family, Esox.

Congrats Esox!

Keep hoarding those kids, they might make you rich!

Argument between my wife and I last night:

Wife: blah blah blah blah blah, you suck
Me: Some of the crap you say is mind bottling!(Right after I said it, I thought WTC I just brought THP to the real world)
Wife: WTF did you just say?
Me: I don't know
Wife: You are an idiot
She walked away at that point. That little crinkle probably saved a big dust up. Thank you THP

Me: Some of the crap you say is mind bottling!(Right after I said it, I thought WTC I just brought THP to the real world)
She walked away at that point. That little crinkle probably saved a big dust up. Thank you THP

Must be the Spring weather. My wife was the same last night. HAHA

I have caught myself using THP lingo in conversation with my wife before. I may have used the word "OEM" at the grocery store...

LMAO @ Chunky. Funny stuff man.

I'd take that as a win buddy :D

I'd take that as a win buddy :D

Haha I always do Kelly. My goal in any argument is to end it as quickly as possible. I do not need resolution

Must be the Spring weather. My wife was the same last night. HAHA

same here, must be something in the AIR, or must be that im golfing excessively in MARCH lol

Haha I always do Kelly. My goal in any argument is to end it as quickly as possible. I do not need resolution

I hear that, because we know resolution = she's right and you pay for new shoes/handbag.

lmao. I busted out a full "wtc" in conversation and that did not go over well. I got a "I HATE that word, UGH" and the stink eye along with it.

Dang females anyway. No sense of humor and they always have wacky ideas.

We are shipping the kid off to his aunts for the weekend. Sounds like a great weekend, right? Nooooo. Instead, she decides a room needs painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back