Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rid of my jailbreak with the 5.1 update, I dont miss it either.

I wish I could have an iPhone/android hybrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want some freedom with iOS, better (bigger) hardware (thats what she said), and an updated look? Its stale.

I want some freedom with iOS, better (bigger) hardware (thats what she said), and an updated look? Its stale.
Go back to the aluminum/metal body like in the first one.

Also, I prefer the form factor of the 3G/3GS to the iPhone 4. I hate the squared/sharp edges.

And I agree, I want more freedom in iOS, and I liked the Jailbreak, but hate risking a bricked phone everytime I do something in Cydia.

Go back to the aluminum/metal body like in the first one.

Also, I prefer the form factor of the 3G/3GS to the iPhone 4. I hate the squared/sharp edges.

And I agree, I want more freedom in iOS, and I liked the Jailbreak, but hate risking a bricked phone everytime I do something in Cydia.

I have my 4s jailbroken and I am not worried about it. I dont use it that often. It's more to customize the look of the springboard and stuff. I generally download things for free to try them out and then pay for them if I like them. Like GolfShot GPS. I didnt want to pay if I didnt like it but I love it so I bought it.

I hated when mine was jail broke. Battery life was like an android. Dead by noon.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I hated when mine was jail broke. Battery life was like an android. Dead by noon.

Turn stuff off silly i users. I haven't a clue what you guys are doing with your phones. I use mine mostly as a PC for 80% of the day and still have 40% battery by the time I get home

Turn stuff off silly i users. I haven't a clue what you guys are doing with your phones. I use mine mostly as a PC for 80% of the day and still have 40% battery by the time I get home

Try again. Wtf Im not some uninformed end user with no clue. Its called a sh*tty jail break and after the last update battery life was back to normal. Which leads to the reason why Apple leaves iOS closed. Crap programmers.

Beast mode from tapatalk

yeah Android battery life is Lame

who's got a Iphone 4 for me to buy??

Beast mode from tapatalk

My battery life is great. You must have done it wrong..haha

Try again. Wtf Im not some uninformed end user with no clue. Its called a sh*tty jail break and after the last update battery life was back to normal. Which leads to the reason why Apple leaves iOS closed. Crap programmers.

I meant Android battery life, not a jail broken iPhone.
Most of the time when I see Android users not happy about the battery life when coming from a iPhone it's because they forget they can turn things off instead of having them run in the back ground. Happens to new and experienced users alike since they get so set in what the other OS can and cannot do.

Agreed on the Programmers. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be Android programmer either. Writing code for a potential 6 different OS versions at once vs writing it for one OS and be done, well, I understand why Android doesn't get all the cool things.

My battery life is great. You must have done it wrong..haha

Well, I did do the online jailbreak one, which I dont think works anymore. It was like the belly putter of jail-breaking.

I meant Android battery life, not a jail broken iPhone.
Most of the time when I see Android users not happy about the battery life when coming from a iPhone it's because they forget they can turn things off instead of having them run in the back ground. Happens to new and experienced users alike since they get so set in what the other OS can and cannot do.

Agreed on the Programmers. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be Android programmer either. Writing code for a potential 6 different OS versions at once vs writing it for one OS and be done, well, I understand why Android doesn't get all the cool things.

The one big knock on Android, all these fragmented OS versions floating around.

Well, I did do the online jailbreak one, which I dont think works anymore. It was like the belly putter of jail-breaking.

The one big knock on Android, all these fragmented OS versions floating around.

I did it through my mac. It works great. I am a stickler for always making sure all the apps are closed in the background so that helps with the battery power too.

I did it through my mac. It works great. I am a stickler for always making sure all the apps are closed in the background so that helps with the battery power too.

Same here. I kill apps as soon as Im done with them. The games are what really kills the battery, so I dont really play any games on my iPhone.

Same here. I kill apps as soon as Im done with them. The games are what really kills the battery, so I dont really play any games on my iPhone.

Same here. Is the 5.1 jailbreak available yet? I looked last week and it wasnt.

Same here. Is the 5.1 jailbreak available yet? I looked last week and it wasnt.

No idea. I might break down and "JB" (LOL) my iPhone since Im bored with it. Plus you have guaranteed me great battery life.

No idea. I might break down and "JB" (LOL) my iPhone since Im bored with it. Plus you have guaranteed me great battery life.

DO IT!!

I did that, then got bored with the Jailbreak.

I did that, then got bored with the Jailbreak.

You are sick man, you know that though. Last JB I did I was constantly trying to find something else to load on it. Another way to drain the battery.

You are sick man, you know that though. Last JB I did I was constantly trying to find something else to load on it. Another way to drain the battery.
Yeah, it's a sickness.

I did everything on the jailbreak and wanted it to be plain again. Did the Lockinfo app, then got IntelliscreenX, loaded some other crap on it. Basically made it look like an HTC phone, so I said, why not just get a freaking htc phone? That experiment didnt last long.

I just need to get a phablet. The one I saw at Best Buy today had a leather cover that wrapped around the front of the screen, reminded me of an old school Palm Pilot.

Yeah, it's a sickness.

I did everything on the jailbreak and wanted it to be plain again. Did the Lockinfo app, then got IntelliscreenX, loaded some other crap on it. Basically made it look like an HTC phone, so I said, why not just get a freaking htc phone? That experiment didnt last long.

I just need to get a phablet. The one I saw at Best Buy today had a leather cover that wrapped around the front of the screen, reminded me of an old school Palm Pilot.

Yeah they have those on the Notes at Best Buy. Im torn. I want a Note but I'll hate it after two weeks. Or the HTC One will come out. Android sucks.

Have you guys heard of a way that lets you get into your/someone else's iPhone remotely? I presume the device has to be jailbroken first but I'm not much up to date about the latest security threats to the iPhone since I have very few users on them.

Yeah they have those on the Notes at Best Buy. Im torn. I want a Note but I'll hate it after two weeks. Or the HTC One will come out. Android sucks.
Have you heard about the issues of people leaving iPhone and going to Android and problems with texts/iMessage? It sucked dude, I couldnt get any messages from people sending me texts from an iPhone.

Have you guys heard of a way that lets you get into your/someone else's iPhone remotely? I presume the device has to be jailbroken first but I'm not much up to date about the latest security threats to the iPhone since I have very few users on them.

Ive heard or read of it but Im not real sure.

Have you heard about the issues of people leaving iPhone and going to Android and problems with texts/iMessage? It sucked dude, I couldnt get any messages from people sending me texts from an iPhone.

I had a huge problem with this with my last iPhone before the 4. No internet, no text and I got all these odd errors. It never went away until I left for Verizon for a month and came back as a new customer on At&t.

Ive heard or read of it but Im not real sure.

I had a huge problem with this with my last iPhone before the 4. No internet, no text and I got all these odd errors. It never went away until I left for Verizon for a month and came back as a new customer on At&t.
The problem I had was that other peoples phone had my number registered as an iOS user and registered with Apple so when the tried to text it went as an iMessage and just never went through to my phone. Turned my iPhone on last night and it connected to the WiFi in the house, and I had like 50 texts pop up.

The problem I had was that other peoples phone had my number registered as an iOS user and registered with Apple so when the tried to text it went as an iMessage and just never went through to my phone. Turned my iPhone on last night and it connected to the WiFi in the house, and I had like 50 texts pop up.

Oh when you switched to the Thunderbolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back