Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Great par JN! I played today and the wind was crazy up here too.

Nice par, JN! That's some crazy wind.

Nice Par JN!! That wind was nuts....I was expecting to see the cow from "Twister" go flying by.....when you were putting it was like watching 3D because the leaves were blowing at the camera...LOL

great round in those conditions bro!

Great par JNate...that wind was smoking!!!!

Well done JN! Striking the ball pretty darn well man. And yes, that wind was insane, know the feeling all too well!

Alright, I promised a HOTD video to show off my sweet new Carolina Blue Under Armor shirt so here it is.

Par 5 12th hole. Playing from the blue tees, here is a pic of the hole from our website.

12.jpg

[video=youtube;ppok9O-QXno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppok9O-QXno[/video]

Nice par, Jake. I laughed at Southern...Dakota lol. Swing is looking good and that wedge sounded pure.

Nice par, Jake. I laughed at Southern...Dakota lol. Swing is looking good and that wedge sounded pure.
Thanks Hawk, that wedge was hit perfectly. It was right on line and had I been able to get more spin I think it would have stopped dead but rolled out some. Par there is a solid score for a chop like me!

Great video Jake!! I notice on your hybrid you put the ball way up in the front of your stance.. even further up that the driver and outside of your left foot. Is that just a comfort thing or is there another reason for it?

Very nice par, Jake!

Great par Jake! I like the look of that hole a lot. The weather looks really nice there and the course looks like it's in great condition.

Nice par there Jake...love the 3D missed putt...LOL

Great vids P4B....and it sure did look like a gorgeous day there in Southern...Dakota...:D

Thanks for sharing man...

Loved the video Jake!

Couple of things. I laughed after your tee shot when you looked around and then exited stage left. Thought you were looking for the tee! haha

Also, where the heck are the trees that are on the hole layout? Is that for the future so all they have to do is reprint the score cards and not have to add trees later? Looks like a veritable forest on the layout!

Great par P4B. Thanks for sharing and the new shirt looks saweet

Nice HOTD Jake! Funny watching that putt come barrelling towards the camera and roll on past. Solid 2 putt par though. Staff bag looks great on the push cart, you still looking for that tee? :D

Great video Jake!! I notice on your hybrid you put the ball way up in the front of your stance.. even further up that the driver and outside of your left foot. Is that just a comfort thing or is there another reason for it?
That was probably just the angle of the camera, my ball placement with a hybrid is supposed to be back a bit from my driver. I notice I do put the ball a lot more forward in my stance than most but hybo is never outside my left foot.

Thanks for the comments guys, Smallie, they must have envisioned trees when they drew that up...either that or every stick that's on the hole gets drawn as a tree.

And yes Cookie I did finally find the tee, that's one thing about those epoch tees that I don't love, hard to track them down sometime. And you're right about the Bridgestone bag, just put it in play last week and it'll stay there forever now, great bag and it works well on the push cart.

Jake-

On your driver video, at the 47 second mark, why do you say.......

"with Milk"

thats a stupid saying and you should be punched in the face

Jake-

"with Milk"

Thats awesome!!!!

Jake, your course is so wide open it's stupid. I imagine you always par the par 5's.

nice HOTD Jake. LOL'ed at Southern.....Dakota.

your course looks really great and can't beat that weather!

Jake-

"with Milk"

hahaha. now i can't stop watching it!

Back