Home Happens On The Road - THP Media

This is really cool! I'll certainly follow!

Great idea guys

Really cool ! Enjoy the ride !

That's a cool idea!!

Thanks for the follows everybody.

Just jumped on board with you guys on Twitter :thumb:. Don't forget to come by the Goat Patch :golf2:

Just followed. I'm a twitter noob though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Very neat JB & GG! Should be fun checking on you.

Just sent my first tweet. Not sure how all this works so it will be interesting for sure.

TapAhoy!

Checking it out after I post this. Very cool JB and GG!

Just followed. I'm a twitter noob though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Twitter is weird to me. I love the blog guys. Most blogs are annoying, but having gotten to know you a little better it's cool to see something non golf.

What a good idea. I'll have to follow along.

I think this is great! I checked out the site, even left a comment for the Tubular Spice Rack...a very cool idea I must say (both the site and the spice rack). Well done!

Glad you guys like it. Its a different side of us that is for sure, but we hope to bring some awareness to some pretty cool stuff as well as give some behind the scene stuff on the tour van there.

I'm not a big twitterer (twit?, Tweeter?), but its going to be fun keeping up with the blog. I grew up camping, and love it. My toyhauler isn't exactly a class A pusher but its still a great getaway.

There are some cool Toy Haulers Wake. We have looked through lots of them at Lazy Days just outside of Tampa.

There are some cool Toy Haulers Wake. We have looked through lots of them at Lazy Days just outside of Tampa.

Yes there are, we just had a smaller Work & Play, nothing fancy but fit our racing needs very well.

My parents have a very nice class A wasting away behind their barn. It's a friend of theirs who purchased it, and then had medical issues within the first year. The only time it ever gets driven is when my dad runs it up to the gas station to fill up the tanks to run the generator off of so he can start it up every now and again. 500K going down the drain. It came from Lazy Days.

Liked the new on-line site. I guess I'll break down and get a twitter account so I can follow you guys around.

Liked the new on-line site. I guess I'll break down and get a twitter account so I can follow you guys around.

Technically speaking, you don't NEED to have a twitter account to follow along on twitter. You just need to know the twitter name of the person you want to follow. In this case, you can follow along here. Obviously, its better to join so the account holder knows how big their following is, but if you have real reasons that keep you from signing up, its still possible to follow along.

Cool stuff guys.

Now all you need is a C-130 so you can swing by Europe from time to time as well. :act-up:

This is very cool! I look forward to following everything that is to come with the van.

Technically speaking, you don't NEED to have a twitter account to follow along on twitter. You just need to know the twitter name of the person you want to follow. In this case, you can follow along here. Obviously, its better to join so the account holder knows how big their following is, but if you have real reasons that keep you from signing up, its still possible to follow along.

Thanks for that DD. Good info.

JB and GG dont just get an RV, they get an RV, pimp it out ans start another website. Booom! I like it!

I b following ya'll now. I love the swine!!

Hope to see you come thru Memphis for some GOOD bbq!

Thanks for the follows everybody. The more the merrier and we are going to do some fun things on there when we are out on the road.

Back