What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering a nice white belt, but I really don't want to drop like $50. Don't they have like a nice 25$ white leather belt with a decent looking buckle somewhere!

I paid $15 for a reversible Nike white/black belt yestetrday at TJ Max. I just could not justify spending a lot of cash on a white belt.

Your bets options will be clearance sections or places like TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc.

To find a current seasons leather belt in general, under $45, is almost impossible. Unless you want fake leather.

Capture-13.png

Picked this up today.

Nice Jake. Ive got some slippers for that shirt.

aeeb6b78.jpg

Uups...already posted that one.... :)

Capture-13.png

Picked this up today.

Really liking the outline line this season. Nice colour as well P4B.

I may have just ordered these:

nike_lunar.jpg

Shoe pondering is now over.

I have a big box of stuff coming from TGW tomorrow. Two Nike polos, three pairs of shorts and one pair of pants. And I still have a pair of shorts and two pairs of pants on back order. Will post my haul tomorrow.

I picked up a Phil KPMG Blue Hat yesterday online, which also helps charity. I am really looking forward to getting it.

dicks has nike white belts on sale this week $25.00 but selection is thin...

I am wanting a light pair of breathable shoes for hot summer days when I walk. I love my Adidas Tour 360's but they are awful heavy. I would prefer that they have replacable spikes, but its not a requirement. I tried on the Lunar Ascends, and didn't love them. I really liked the feel of the Climasports, and I liked the replaceable spikes but they are fugly. I really like the Tractionlites, but haven't found a place to try them on.

Any ideas?

I've picked up a few things the last couple of weeks. Black Puma golf style pants, Shocking Pink Puma polo, Izod XFG pants gray with black pinstripes, Puma Golf polo in black, white with black Puma 210Monoline, and Nike AirZoom Trophy in Black.

Another new golf shirt. Gotta get more as I just gave away 8 of them last week because they are too big. This is sure bright, but I think I am going to like it.

873_1_.jpg

Diggin that Oakley polo Puttin4Bird, looks sharp!

Diggin that Oakley polo Puttin4Bird, looks sharp!
Thanks man! I think I'm going to put it in play tomorrow to work then for a round of golf afterwards. Probably going to pair it up with gray pants, while belt, white shoes, white hat.

Like it a lot P4B. Love Oakley's materials. IMO, its one of the best on the market.

I really do think Oakley gear is nice, I have to check my local Oakley outlet store, they had some of the belts McIlroy wears last time I was out there.

I really do think Oakley gear is nice, I have to check my local Oakley outlet store, they had some of the belts McIlroy wears last time I was out there.

Oakley Eclipse belts at a Vault location? Give me the location, I need t get there. Been looking for one for so long, but don't feel like paying $80 plus shipping on the bay.

The material feels a lot like a Sligo shirt that I have, a tad bit thicker instead of the sheer thin polyester. I like the feel a lot.

I like them. Think enough that they don't feel mesh like, yet still stay super cool .

These just arrived:

scaled.php

Amazing feel out of the box.

I am watching the Masters and notice Rory is wearing a Long Sleeve red shirt. I have seen him wear long sleeve shirts before but I can't find them on OAKLEYS site can anyone help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back