What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I get my income tax, I have a few items saved at TGW.com and FairwayStyles. Nike flat front shorts, a few of the modern tech pants, and a few Sligo shirts at Fairway styles. I am going to go hog wild on some new threads. Will post once I pull the trigger.

Pondering which Samba spikes to get... White with black stripes or black with white stripes? I have both of those combos in the soccer shoes. I wish I could afford to get both pairs of cleats.

I've been struggling with the same ponder, I ended up getting the black/white PUMA Romas though. Despite some hate for black shoes, I got them to wear with shorts.

Pondering some new "traditional" style/color golf shoes. I really love the Adidas pairs I have, but I'm looking for more of a white/brown traditional shoe. Only ones I really ever see are Footjoy, but I don't want to spend $150 :(

Pondering some new "traditional" style/color golf shoes. I really love the Adidas pairs I have, but I'm looking for more of a white/brown traditional shoe. Only ones I really ever see are Footjoy, but I don't want to spend $150 :(

Sambas dude. White with black is pretty classic. So is black with white.

Sambas dude. White with black is pretty classic. So is black with white.

Never been a big Sambas guy. I'm not too big on their looks.

Those are nice. I've always sort of liked that look in a golf shoe.

Those are nice. I've always sort of liked that look in a golf shoe.

I don't have any shoes with the "traditional" look like those. The 3 pairs I have are all Adidas and more of the new, athletic look. I kinda of want something with a traditional look. Those look pretty good for the price. Not sure how FJ sizing is compared to Adidas though, only thing holding me back.

I don't have any shoes with the "traditional" look like those. The 3 pairs I have are all Adidas and more of the new, athletic look. I kinda of want something with a traditional look. Those look pretty good for the price. Not sure how FJ sizing is compared to Adidas though, only thing holding me back.

I have the FJ SLs in white/black, I love them...especially for the price, I also have some Powerband 4.0s and they are both sized the same with a very similar fit.

I have the FJ SLs in white/black, I love them...especially for the price, I also have some Powerband 4.0s and they are both sized the same with a very similar fit.

Thank you!!

I added a few items to the closet recently..

140.jpg

and

i-blueastergoldfusion.jpg

I am pretty excited about both.. There are some absolutely gorgeous clothing lines out this year.. I need to get my hands on some of it!!

Really digging those shorts.

140.jpg

and

I am pretty excited about both.. There are some absolutely gorgeous clothing lines out this year.. I need to get my hands on some of it!!
Love that hat, what a great color combo!!!

140.jpg

and

nice shorts, not sure if I would call them gorgeous... wtc

White pin stripe waterproof pants, and a red adidas whind shirt...

Love that hat, what a great color combo!!!

The blue on the hat is a bit lighter than my laptop suggests, which I think makes it even better.. Tough to match a shirt to it though.

nice shorts, not sure if I would call them gorgeous... wtc

I'll be the judge of that! hahahaha!

Well added another shoe to my ponder. Nike Lunar Controls.

I've never fit well into Nike's but tried them on today and wow they feel good and found a pair for a really good price on ebay. So tempted.

I'm pondering a nice white belt, but I really don't want to drop like $50. Don't they have like a nice 25$ white leather belt with a decent looking buckle somewhere!

Check out Dick's website, they are currently having a sale, they have some good deals on Nike belts at around 24. Budget typically has nice Nike and Adidas belt for good prices.

I'm pondering a nice white belt, but I really don't want to drop like $50. Don't they have like a nice 25$ white leather belt with a decent looking buckle somewhere!

I paid $15 for a reversible Nike white/black belt yestetrday at TJ Max. I just could not justify spending a lot of cash on a white belt.

While at GS yesterday I picked up some new Adidas gear but also found a Calvin Klein shirt and shorts that were 50% off. The material feels really good, moisture wicking shirt and very light. Anyone ever wore the CK gear? How did it perform in hot weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back