Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tired of the weather in the Bay area. I was playing 3 to 4 days a week now I'm lucky to get one in. Darn rain.

trying to sneak out for 9 today, dark clouds are trying to say otherwise

Gonna be in the low 40s tomorrow and wind from the north, but I'm still gonna practice my hands off.

Perfect day today. Sunny and 70.

it was 80 and humid yesterday and today is freezing 49-51 if that
wind is howling which makes it much colder

High in the mid 60's today for my 5:20 tee time. Guessing it will be getting pretty chilly by the time we get off the course.

77, sunny, & no wind = too perfect not to head out in a few.

45* now with high in the mid 60's today. But, lots of wind, 25 to 30 mph once the warmth arrives. Had hoped to do a HOTD vid today, but not in this crazy wind.

30 outside today. Not happy as I have the day off too.

Played golf on Sunday. Wore shorts and a polo. It was 90 degrees. Playing golf today, and I am wearing pants, a polo, and a very light sweater. It is 51 degrees. LOL. I love Missouri.

Supposed to be 39 deg at sunrise tomorrow -- not happy.

Partly cloudy, 86, winds 10-15.

Leaving in 10 minutes. 35 degrees out with 12-15 mph winds. Feels like 30. Time to man up. Gotta get my golf fix.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Leaving in 10 minutes. 35 degrees out with 12-15 mph winds. Feels like 30. Time to man up. Gotta get my golf fix.

You, sir, are a ... GOLFER!

Partly cloudy, 86, winds 10-15.

About 50 degrees less here today, with twice that for wind...and we have our 2 Man Best Ball tournament at noon...gonna be a screamer. :angry:

Sunny 56 degrees right now with no wind, high of 62 today. I think it will be a great day on the course this afternoon.

A beautiful, if initially cool, day in Hampton Roads. Tomorrow, though, is supposed to be off-the-charts good!

We went from a week of high 70s back to our normal 40s and windy as hell.. What a turn around.. Now they are talking snow next week... Welcome to NY!! lol

woulda been perfect if it werent for the chilly wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back