Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a beautiful day for golf here, was about 55 when I started and 65 by the time I finished. Not a cloud in the sky and slight breeze.

65* today then down to 50 and 55 for Tues/Wed...and of course good ol rain this weekend

Supposed to be 70 today, but windy (15mph+) Might try and get out to the range either way to work on things.

wind was howling the later the day went

73 today, around 62 tomorrow. Nice day tomorrow with no wind for us to spend our anniversary golfing.

It's been okay here lately. Sunny and decently warm for the most part. That should continue.

It's supposed to be partly sunny and 57* out in Ohio on Friday.

It's just above 40 and has been pouuuuuring down for more than a day straight now. *sigh*

79 degrees, sunny, winds 5-10. Only bad thing is that my course got 2 inches of rain on Sunday so there will still be some really wet spots. Good chance to determine how much carry I am getting from the new driver!

its like a hurricane out there right now

High of 61 and not much wind tomorrow. Then rain off and on through Sunday.

Mid-40s, a bit of sun/slightly overcast, some wind...good enough for a long day of practice.

Wind 15-25, 40% chance of rain..later on possible strong T-storms,damaging winds,hail & tornados.. heading to golf in a couple of hours

Sent from my DROID X2

79 and sunny today but south winds at 15-25 MPH. Gonna be interesting out there this afternoon!

75* and sunny today with winds 20 to 35 mph and scattered showers early. Tomorrow shows crazy weather, especially down towards Wichita.

Keep your heads down boys!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Had a lot of rain overnight but should be dry until this evening. Weekend looks pretty wet though. Temps low to mid 70s but pretty windy.

Ummmmm its freaking goergeous today, I'm golfing biotches.

Tomorrow is calling for 88 degrees

low 60's now, with 15-20mph wind. A little breezy, but I thought it was going to thunderstorm, so I'm off for nine in a short time (maybe 18 if the course is fast?).

Weekend highs in the 60's (Sat) and 70's (Sun), but supposed to be thunderstorms. Then again, it's supposed to be storming right now!

Today woulda been warm if the wind chill didn't drop the temp 10 degrees

Looks like cool and thunderstorms all weekend... not good for golf but still hoping to squeeze 9 in at least

Today is 82 with south winds from 19 - 28 MPH. Yikes!!!

Rain Rain Go Away... Come again another day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back