Contest Winners Thread

nice to see a few THPer's getting hooked up with RBZ 5 irons!
speaking of RocketBallz, I just got my RBZ 3 wood today that I won from the Twitter contest during the WGC @ Doral. check it out!

6881458792_e6668535fe_z.jpg

7027557639_884e4df66c_z.jpg

6881459534_caec654f02_z.jpg
graet looking club. do you really get the 17 yards????

graet looking club. do you really get the 17 yards????
Here is what TM says on their site about the 17 yards. Note the *

RocketBallz technology with sole-positioned Speed Pocket boosts COR and ball speed dramatically for up to 17 additional yards.*

*Better player claim against Burner 11 fairway, robot testing at 150mph ball speed, total distance.

Click here http://www.taylormadegolf.com/products/fairways/rocketballz-fairway and then on the More+ link in red.

So while some people will see some distance gains. Not everyone will.

I liked what Mark had to say in this video:

Today received a bag full of THP goodies for winning the NCAA Bracket's. The package consisted of a dozen of the Polar golf balls, 2 pouches of the Epoch tees, iCaddie golf towl, Callaway Tour golf glove, Swing Wing golf weight, TM hat, Vision visor and a L.O.F.T. Golf shirt. Thanks THP!!!

cfbc6326.jpg

Today received a bag full of THP goodies for winning the NCAA Bracket's. The package consisted of a dozen of the Polar golf balls, 2 pouches of the Epoch tees, iCaddie golf towl, Callaway Tour golf glove, Swing Wing golf weight, TM hat, Vision visor and a L.O.F.T. Golf shirt. Thanks THP!!!

cfbc6326.jpg

Wow. Nice haul. And you got it so quick. Congrats, Nate Vitale.

Great gear, Nate!

Nice prize pack there Nate!

Nice haul Nate. Congratulations again.

I would love to hear more about those shoes. I think they look pretty snazzy!

I've worn them twice now. Pretty comfy, look good and are easy to clean. They're not leather so I don't think they'll get those creases that you sometimes see in golf shoes as they wear a little. I'm diggin em!

cfbc6326.jpg
Great haul Nate. That glove is the same model Callaway staffers were given at the Morgan Cup last year, I still use it and it's great.

Sweet swag Nate, congratulations again.

That's awesome stuff Nate, congrats!

My package arrived this morning from the Name The THP Tour Van comp WOO HOO

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

Kelly, you'll look great in that pink shirt. Don't be afraid of the pink! :alien: Great haul, man. And I do really like that shirt. Hehe.

Nice prizes Nate and David

Very nice swag there David!! Congrats again on the great name & win.

nice gear nate and david congrats

My package arrived this morning from the Name The THP Tour Van comp WOO HOO

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

Sweet haul. That pink shirt is going to look great on you..haha I cannot believe I still havent bought any epoch tees.

Congrats dhjkelly! That is one sweet haul!!!!

Nice haul, dhjkelly! You came up with a pretty damn epic name for the ole bus.

I got my hat from the KBS twitter contest during the Shell Huston Open, its probably one of the nicest hats I own. I'll try to get a pic up tonight.

I got my hat from the KBS twitter contest during the Shell Huston Open, its probably one of the nicest hats I own. I'll try to get a pic up tonight.

Very nice. KBS doesn't mess around! I would love to have a KBS hat.

Sweet - hopefully mine will be here when I get home from playing golf later. Heard they are very nice.

The missing pieces of the THP Adidas contest arrived today :joy:

7069066473_780ee77dc7_b.jpg

:thankyou: GG for following up on this one,
and thanks again to Adidas & THP!

Back