Contest Winners Thread

Just got a tweet from KBS that I won a hat from their twitter question on Friday during the shell huston open!

Just got a tweet from KBS that I won a hat from their twitter question on Friday during the shell huston open!

I won the same except through the Facebook one. Sweet!

Just got an email saying I won an Ashworth Master's polo! Sweet!

Congrats everyone, great wins.

Sorry, no pictures yet, but I did win a new set of Razr X Tour Irons!! Luv them!!

dont remember signing up but just got 2 2 ball packs of titleist golf balls in mail...asks to complete a survey when done...nxt tour and nxt tour s

Got some free NXT Tour & NXT Tour S Golf Balls yesterday.........

Got some free NXT Tour & NXT Tour S Golf Balls yesterday.........

Titleist sent me 2 Tours & 2 Tour S (1 yellow) Balls for something I filled out for Team Titleist online that I don't even remember. Its sweet to get something in the mail you forgot you had coming. Guess I'll tee 'em up after SWAGGIN' it up.

.Let us know how you like them, I have played the NXT Tour in the past but haven't as yet hit a NXT Tour S. Congratulations on the totally unexpected gift form Titleist.

Same here totally forgot I even did it

I just received an email that I won the "Winn Some Grips” Sweepstakes! Photos to come! :) Have a wonderful holiday!

I just received an email that I won the "Winn Some Grips” Sweepstakes! Photos to come! :) Have a wonderful holiday!
Fantastic! Congratulations!

What grips do you win?

They will contact me to pick them out, I hope I can get the same ones I have on my clubs.
Set of grips, putter grip, hat, golf shirt and tee's! :) Nice Easter Gift! :)

I LOVE WINN GRIPS!

Woo! Got my Puma outfit that KellyBo won in the Holiday Cheer contest and was nice enough to give it to me. There was a delay due to some of the stuff not being out yet but it was worth the wait!

URZnf.jpg

onp1R.jpg

Thank you THP, Puma and KellyBo!

Glad you like it Marc! Looks great!!

Congrats Marc! You will be looking sharp with the new threads:clapp:

Sharp threads there Marc, congratulations and congrats to KB I know it made you feel great to be able to do that for Marc.

Woo! Got my Puma outfit that KellyBo won in the Holiday Cheer contest and was nice enough to give it to me. There was a delay due to some of the stuff not being out yet but it was worth the wait!
Thank you THP, Puma and KellyBo!

I would love to hear more about those shoes. I think they look pretty snazzy!

Congarts let us know how you like it

Back