Spring 2012 Mid-Atlantic Golf Get Together

I'm curious as to where all of you are staying for this thing. I've got my place at Harrahs with some buddies and I know that it wasn't cheap

I'm curious as to where all of you are staying for this thing. I've got my place at Harrahs with some buddies and I know that it wasn't cheap

im not gonna stay now getting done night shift saturday morning playing 2 rounds might grab dinner and head home.

Awesome! The brothers Siravo representing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For you guys playing Friday at Renault, let's meet at the driving range ( I assume they have one) about 12:30. If they don't have a driving range, then the practice green. See you guys Friday.

I'll linger for some drinks and/or dinner after the saturday afternoon round, but I'll be heading home as I have a commitment on Sunday morning.

Schedule

Atlantic City, NJ
April 13-15
Fri Apr 13 - PM: Renault
Sat Apr 14 - AM: McCulloughs, PM: Twisted Dunes
Sun Apr 15 - AM: Brigantine

Fri Afternoon Apr 13 - Renault (tee times 12:45) $59
Gianna1025 +1
Mattykrack17
Motoo344

Sat Morning Apr 14 - McCulloughs (tee times 8:30, 8:38) $59
Gianna1025 +1

Mattykrack17
Buckjob
Motoo344
Golf4life

Sat Afternoon Apr 14 - Twisted Dunes (tee times: 2:12, 2:21) $60
Gianna1025 +1

Mattykrack17
Thechosen1
Jeremyheslop
Buckjob
Motoo344
Golf4life

Sun Morning Apr 15 - Brigantine (tee times: 9:39, 9:48) $50
Gianna1025 +1

Mattykrack17
Thechosen1
Jeremyheslop
Buckjob
Curt Slice +1

See update above. I will drop out of the Friday round so you have an even 4. Will drop the 12:54 tee time for the Friday round and the 9:57 round for Sunday morning.

I wish I was making it down for this. I've played all 4 of those courses listed and like them all. McCulloughs is certainly an interesting course with some fun holes and elevation changes. Renault might be my fav of the 4 though. Twisted dunes is up there too. Have fun all.

This thread sure is quiet when we have less then 2-3 days!

I'm so disappointed I can't go down and play with you guys. Make some HOTD videos!

Oh I'l be bringing my big camera and video camera for HOTD for sure. I just hope that I don't suck it up Saturday afternoon.

Weather is looking spectacular for Saturday and Sunday. This should be a blast!

Weather is looking spectacular for Saturday and Sunday. This should be a blast!

Agreed. Seriously can't wait we couldn't ask for much better weather!

Should be a great weather weekend! I can't wait to meet all of you guys.

Schedule

Atlantic City, NJ
April 13-15
Fri Apr 13 - PM: Renault
Sat Apr 14 - AM: McCulloughs, PM: Twisted Dunes
Sun Apr 15 - AM: Brigantine

Fri Afternoon Apr 13 - Renault (tee times 12:45, 12:54) $59
Charles D
Gianna1025 +1

Mattykrack17
Motoo344
jsiravo07
2 spots open

Sat Morning Apr 14 - McCulloughs (tee times 8:30, 8:38) $59
Gianna1025 +1

Mattykrack17
Buckjob
Motoo344
Golf4life
jsiravo07
1 spot open

Sat Afternoon Apr 14 - Twisted Dunes (tee times: 2:03, 2:12, 2:21) $60
Gianna1025 +1

Mattykrack17
Thechosen1
Jeremyheslop
Buckjob
Motoo344
Golf4life
jsiravo07
Jersey Nate
2 spots open

Sun Morning Apr 15 - Brigantine (tee times: 9:39, 9:48) $50
Gianna1025 +1

Mattykrack17
Thechosen1

Jeremyheslop
Jsiravo07
Curt Slice +1
0 spots open

See update above.

I confirmed the tee times for this weekend. We're good to go. Please try to be at the course at least 30 mins before the first tee time and meet at the driving range. All tee times are under the name "Charles". If you're running late, please call the course and let them know. Have fun guys.

Should be nice tomorrow, looking forward to it but my golf game isn't! I have completely lost my swing, I am slicing wedges lol. :arrogant:

Should be nice tomorrow, looking forward to it but my golf game isn't! I have completely lost my swing, I am slicing wedges lol. :arrogant:

Hahaha I'm right there with you!

Hahaha I'm right there with you!

Might have to battle for the title of the worst. My swing feels so awkward right now, you think with as bad as it is, it would be easy to figure out whats wrong.

Might have to battle for the title of the worst. My swing feels so awkward right now, you think with as bad as it is, it would be easy to figure out whats wrong.

don't worry about your swing its called Hackers Paradise for a reason, plus its more fun getting a chance to meet everyone and having a good time!

don't worry about your swing its called Hackers Paradise for a reason, plus its more fun getting a chance to meet everyone and having a good time!

O I am looking forward to it. Its just more of a personal frustration, I was playing real well mid to the end of last season, I just have to get back to that.

O I am looking forward to it. Its just more of a personal frustration, I was playing real well mid to the end of last season, I just have to get back to that.

plenty of time to get your game in shape for the season its still early hell usually its still cold out this time of year.

We can have a contest for worst slice lol

We can have a contest for worst slice lol

Yeah, I'd win that one with the driver most likely, LOL. I'm just happy that I can see some of you guys Saturday afternoon. Even if I embarrass myself.

I'm going to apologize for potentially being late saturday afternoon.

I've got 5 other guys coming with me to AC and after a long night of drinking at UD I'm sure it'll be hard to get them all in the car and on time but I will try my hardest!

Hope to see some videos and pictures from this one guys. Have a great time

What are people deciding to wear for the Saturday rounds? Just so we all don't show up in the same THP shirt, LOL.

I'll be in my rickie black. Won't miss me when I walk up haha

What are people deciding to wear for the Saturday rounds? Just so we all don't show up in the same THP shirt, LOL.

I gotta figure that out. Hopefully getting out of work at 6 tomorrow so I get down there in time. Do we have lunch plans? Eat at one of the courses? Or nearby?

Back