Spring 2012 Mid-Atlantic Golf Get Together

That's a great pic Curt. Funny looking wedge.

That's a great pic Curt. Funny looking wedge.

Thanks Damaikis! Yes it is a funny wedge I still don't know how he gets it to fit in the bag.

We had some fun today at brigantine even though we weren't playing very well we made the best of it!

Here's a pic of Jeremy at the 17th chipping on with the oversized wedge!

Great pic! Looks like Jeremy needs a hockey puck rather than a golf ball.

Was every course punched?

Yep that time of year.

Sorry you slept in thechosen1. We missed you but I'm sure your body thanked you for the sleep.

Had a good day with Curt Slice and friends. I think we found every part of the course. I know I'll be calling my Pro for a lesson soon. We played as four and the brothers Gianna1025 played as a two. They probably played a 3 hour round as we didn't see them after the 3rd hole.

Sounds good to me. May 19?

May 19th probably won't work for me. Weekends are booked up till middle of June. But I'll double check with the wife to be sure.

Would definitely be up for a May round.

Afternoon Round...... Twisted Dunes

The THP Crew
DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

Great looking Pics Buck. Thanks

The HOTD vid is up in the HOTD thread, but I got a couple extraneous videos of our antics on the back 9:

Fun video JN everyone cutting up on the course Classic THP.

c6e4c29a-8e87-f985.jpg

One of the reasons I don't mind going north

Jeremy did you stop in for a quick lesson on the way.LOL

Tappin in putts from iOS

Where are the pics from the Thai festival...hope you saved me some food...

I will try to upload a video walking around the grounds.
I was mostly behind the Grill so I didn't get to go people watching.
I hope the video will give you an idea of the sights and sounds of the festival.
Most of the foods that we were selling on behave of the Temple were gone by 1 pm.

I haven't played with you guys yet, but I'd definitely like to play with you guys in the Delaware/ SE Pa / Md area if that would be cool. I'll be playing in Sunny and hot Arizona May 9th thru May 13th, but any other weekend should be good! What part of MD are you from Charles? I'm in Bel Air...

Where are the pics from the Thai festival...hope you saved me some food...

Sorry Charles, The food sold out . However I did take a walk around to get some of the sounds and sights of part of the Festival.
Missed out on the Dancers when they were performing.

[video=youtube;vq-J5m0p0QE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq-J5m0p0QE[/video]

I'd probably be interested in joining you guys for a May get together. Looks like you all had a blast.

great pics and vids, looks like a good time

I haven't played with you guys yet, but I'd definitely like to play with you guys in the Delaware/ SE Pa / Md area if that would be cool. I'll be playing in Sunny and hot Arizona May 9th thru May 13th, but any other weekend should be good! What part of MD are you from Charles? I'm in Bel Air...

Baltimore County here. I do play Mountain Branch every now and then. Good course, good food.

Baltimore County here. I do play Mountain Branch every now and then. Good course, good food.

Mountain Branch is one of the best layouts around, they just can't seem to get the course in really good shape! I actually grew up & lived in the Dundalk area most of my life. Moved to B'lair about 6 years ago.

Anybody want to try to do one more of these before summer's over? I'd love to meet all you guys before I head down to Clemson.

i'm in!

I'm in!

For sure. Would love a trip back up north

Back