OH/KY/IN Spring Get Together

I'm good. I'll be too busy screaming out yardages to you haha

thats right, or trying to guess where I threw your ball that you hit into me with

now, this is what Im talking about for Saturday!

55* and cloudy, only 20% chance of rain according to weather.com

I saw that as I was driving home from work. I like that much better. Got me excited all over again. I also just picked up a new bag that came to the house yesterday. I found a bag boy revolver on eBay for $75 buy it now and jumped on it last week. I was getting worried it wouldn't make it here in time. I was jacked when I saw that big ol package waiting for me on the front porch.

I'm good. I'll be too busy screaming out yardages to you haha

I just downloaded the free caddie app on my droid. It's not very sophisticated, but does show front, middle and back. Best of all, like it's name, it was free. Know I hope the courses we are playing on are in the system.

Why would you want to do that to biglee?
As long as I'm not at work, there is no such thing as torture. I'm sure we would get along just fine. I'm a real easy going feller.

I just downloaded the free caddie app on my droid. It's not very sophisticated, but does show front, middle and back. Best of all, like it's name, it was free. Know I hope the courses we are playing on are in the system.

yeah Ive used that app before, gets ya what you need to know. I think for like $10 you can upgrade and get distances to sand, water, layups, etc

yeah Ive used that app before, gets ya what you need to know. I think for like $10 you can upgrade and get distances to sand, water, layups, etc
Layup???? What's a layup? lol

says the guy wanting to move his ball out of divots

Yes, wanting, not already doing!!!

Saturday down to 57 and morning showers on Accuweather which has been my go-to all week haha... Man..

Yes, wanting, not already doing!!!

Saturday down to 57 and morning showers on Accuweather which has been my go-to all week haha... Man..

wait a minute, accuweather which had shown hardly any rain at all, is now showing rain, while the others arent showing rain...wtf

wait a minute, accuweather which had shown hardly any rain at all, is now showing rain, while the others arent showing rain...wtf

I am far more inclined to 'wtf' the fact that we're about 10 degrees below the yearly average..

I demand 65 degrees!

I am far more inclined to 'wtf' the fact that we're about 10 degrees below the yearly average..

I demand 65 degrees!

no joke, almost 80 here today and tomorrow...crazy

Yesterday was the first time in the 70's in my last 5 rounds....

I literally lol at mike and canadans banter about yelling yardages and thowing tee shots hit into the group...lol. Great stuff there.

I literally lol at mike and canadans banter about yelling yardages and thowing tee shots hit into the group...lol. Great stuff there.

best part it, there's a good chance at least one if not both wil be actually done!

haha, if these courses are anything like the vineyard it won't be a tee shot as much as it is a line drive... ZING!!

best part it, there's a good chance at least one if not both wil be actually done!

I may behave, we'll see. Depends what Canadan MarcW brings out of me.

ohhh the vineyard...I hit the fairway on 1, thought it was going to be a good day....WRONG...97 with 4 touchdowns that round

ohhh the vineyard...I hit the fairway on 1, thought it was going to be a good day....WRONG...97 with 4 touchdowns that round

Nothing like a touchdown to bring folks together..

Oh, the blind tee shots into water that I can't see... greens with steps built into them... Good thing my SkyCaddie will give me an idea of what's ahead this weekend!

Nothing like a touchdown to bring folks together..

Oh, the blind tee shots into water that I can't see... greens with steps built into them... Good thing my SkyCaddie will give me an idea of what's ahead this weekend!

yeah we are at Marc's mercy for these courses, I havent played either of them

Who picked Northstar? I really enjoyed that course.

not me, I think it was CG13

was going to play there if Longaberger fell through, I think I saw $39 bucks for 18 with a cart there

not me, I think it was CG13

was going to play there if Longaberger fell through, I think I saw $39 bucks for 18 with a cart there

39 is an awesome deal with a cart for Northstar.. Especially if you are playing at 7500 hahaha!

Oh CG, I miss that dude.. I never did follow up on his concussion like symptoms from his trunk haha

39 is an awesome deal with a cart for Northstar.. Especially if you are playing at 7500 hahaha!

Oh CG, I miss that dude.. I never did follow up on his concussion like symptoms from his trunk haha

i texted him to see if he wanted to play saturday, never heard back

Back