OH/KY/IN Spring Get Together

Judah Creek is tough. But I'm not that good. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

:laughing: I'm kidding. I will be there to kick all your butts out on the course. Lol

Bring it Cupper! Haha!

I will have my MC J40 and Bettinardi for you all to check out.

Oh good idea. Play from the tips day...

Then maybe lap Heartland Crossing for the afternoon...

hmm 7700 yards, i'll pass.

but while you are in columbus, stop by Northstar, its a short 7500+ from tips

please please save your HOTD video for the 2nd round so I can provide some live commentary

We can do that. Gonna Ferherty (sp?) it?

hmm 7700 yards, i'll pass.

but while you are in columbus, stop by Northstar, its a short 7500+ from tips

It can be shortened ...haha. I dont think I would even play it from the tips. But there are some good tracks here in the 6200-6700 yard range.

No problem Dan! It's cut to 33" cuz I'm short. Just not as short as MarcW. :laughing:

It can be shortened ...haha. I dont think I would even play it from the tips. But there are some good tracks here in the 6200-6700 yard range.

for sure, id love to come out that way and play some weekend.

Dan and I also talked about maybe a trip to Tennessee to meet up with some other THPers as well.

Im always down to travel as long as there is golf involved

Even a douche. Lol jk MarcW.

No problem Dan! It's cut to 33" cuz I'm short. Just not as short as MarcW. :laughing:

That just happens to be the length that I play....works out well.

Cool. If we get a chance you can roll it too.

Cool. If we get a chance you can roll it too.

Cool. I'll probably take an informal poll of peeps that might be interested in hualing to Indy for a Sat. 36 some time maybe in the late June/early July window.

It would have to be June for me. I have MC in July.

Do we have 12 for Saturday?

I can ask my bro. Or you may call him. Even though he is a old man he stays up a little late

I can ask my bro. Or you may call him. E
ven though he is a old man he stays up a little late

What the heck u rambling about?

And I'm good for june in indy just not the first saturday

Well i might have spoke before I looked..between the bowling tourney i have the first weekend, the Nationwide event i want to go to at Victoria National at the end month, I'm not sure I can get time from work. I may have to push an Indy event back to August ...

Im definitely interested in an outing in Tennessee. I live right on the Ky/Tn/Va border. Columbus is a looooooong haul for me. I just hope im not zombie like when I get up there. I've been either working night shift or on call for the last ten years. 0830 is awfully late for me. Im normally getting ready for bed bout that time. Im still gonna bring my A game up there. It just may take about 8 gallons of coffee to wake me up.

Sitting here stuck at work...Can't wait to get this shift over and head up I-75. All I've been able to think about this week is the outing. I just want to thank mike and the guys for putting this together. There is nothing like meeting new friends and experiencing new things. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

Sitting here stuck at work...Can't wait to get this shift over and head up I-75. All I've been able to think about this week is the outing. I just want to thank mike and the guys for putting this together. There is nothing like meeting new friends and experiencing new things. Can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

no problem at all, have a safe drive, give me a call if you need anything

Ah yes, 3 putt Betti.

Back