2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I believe so. Lost his plane ticket too.

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Hardcore TC pondering just happened.

Does Danny P. lose his deposit? If someone were to get in Saturday am to play golf, then only stay Saturday night, then play on Sunday, then check out. What would that cost?

Please contact GG via PM. I do not think that would work based on the way the villas are setup. But she might have a solution or something working with Grand Cypress.

Does Danny P. lose his deposit? If someone were to get in Saturday am to play golf, then only stay Saturday night, then play on Sunday, then check out. What would that cost?

I like the way you are thinking my friend.

It's official Danny P. will not be coming so if you know anyone who would like to attend please let me know.
This really sucks.

I love the pondering. Unless of course you're asking for a friend, in that case they can't come. :D Kidding!! It almost seems like destiny at this point doesn't it Luke?

Yes, unfortunately, he does lose his deposit because it's less than 30 days out.

First drink is on me... Also the $$ offer still stands for you TC.

well he'll have a credit with the airline I imagine

I believe so. Lost his plane ticket too.

Yes, unfortunately, he does lose his deposit because it's less than 30 days out.

So can you possibly answer my questions GG? Would it 1) be possible to show up Saturday am and only stay that night? 2) how much would it cost?

God I hope so! He's in pain. I'm begging him. I thought he contacted GG but I guess not. Maybe he is still coming. I will get to the bottom of it.

BF, not much you can do. I hope you arent getting blamed for this, Danny is a grown man and its on him to have gotten this taken care of.

Take his spot mike!

Take his spot mike!

lol my Meeting in memphis did just get moved from 5/17-5/18 to next week

For once in my life I am rooting for Ohio. Make it happen Mike!

For once in my life I am rooting for Ohio. Make it happen Mike!

I dont think the drop out jumping back in would go over too well lol

Mike, I would love to have you jump back in the open spot. I think the rest of THP would be glad as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

direct flights $250 that aint bad, forces you to come back Sunday morning though which SUCKS...what is the single rate again per night?

direct flights $250 that aint bad, forces you to come back Sunday morning though which SUCKS...what is the single rate again per night?

$209ish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell Mike you can come on down and shank a few with me! Let's get er done bro :blob:

The way I see it, dropping out was because things change, jumping back in would be because things change. No big problem with that IMO.

So can you possibly answer my questions GG? Would it 1) be possible to show up Saturday am and only stay that night? 2) how much would it cost?

Send me a PM and we can discuss the details, although it is looking like things are going to work out for Mikedean, but I don't want to speak for him.

The way I see it, dropping out was because things change, jumping back in would be because things change. No big problem with that IMO.

thanks guys, looking into it as we speak, freaking delta doubles the cost of the flight if I try to stay til sunday evening and golf as compared to having to leave bright and early Sunday which no one wants to do. once I can get that sorted out, just gotta call the mrs for the blessing

Back