2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Being this close to the outing, it really does not work that way. We have settled all items with the resort including demo space, meals, banquet and more. Im genuinely curious here, because you would think if someone had to drop out of an event, they would contact the organizers of the event and let them know. Maybe Danny P is still coming?

God I hope so! He's in pain. I'm begging him. I thought he contacted GG but I guess not. Maybe he is still coming. I will get to the bottom of it.

These courses seem innocent enough until you miss one of the crazy greens. The are fast and sneaky.... Hint play to your apexes and you should be fine
Bah! I've played some of the toughest courses on the planet. Of course, I sucked on those courses, but I will not be intimidated.

These courses seem innocent enough until you miss one of the crazy greens. The are fast and sneaky.... Hint play to your apexes and you should be fine

And my apexes are about 3 feet off the ground ;)

I no good from sand. Ha!

We can go play (or take a cart and recon) one of the three 9's after the contests are over on Friday and I'll show you where not to miss. Hint: There's sand on every hole just about. You probably won't like that haha

I'm screwed, I have been missing greens some kind of bad. Guess I will bring a few more box's of Bstones.

I can't believe how close this is.

I can't wait to see all of my friends again!

2 weeks from this moment I will be waking up and preparing for the Thursday morning round. Yahhhoooooooo!

God I hope so! He's in pain. I'm begging him. I thought he contacted GG but I guess not. Maybe he is still coming. I will get to the bottom of it.

Seriously nothing. I mean Danny has not always been the easiest to get a hold of as you know, however you would think if you are dropping out of an event, you would contact the organizers of it. We are in a really tight spot here BF. He hurt his neck and I really sympathize with him and you for that, but it happened a month ago and he never told anybody. Now we find out through a post by you yesterday in the thread that he isnt going? There is a 30 day cut off because THP must finalize plans. 14 days left and we are stuck holding the bag on this one. I really hope I am reading this whole thing wrong.

I was trying to locate it on the Grand Cypress site, but couldn't seem to pin it down, is there a gym on site?

I was trying to locate it on the Grand Cypress site, but couldn't seem to pin it down, is there a gym on site?

No there is not. However if they are still doing it, they have/had a partnership with the Hyatt across the street which had a great gym facility.

We can bench press Volkswagens in the parking lot biggsy.

You gals are gonna look like sissies when I am over there pressing the tour van.

On a serious note, this and the Morgan Cup week are my weeks off from working out! Biggsy is a manly man though, dude never stops.

Haha, I got u bro. I'll bring the muscle milk!
Dude, you always keep me in stitches.

You gals are gonna look like sissies when I am over there pressing the tour van.

On a serious note, this and the Morgan Cup week are my weeks off from working out! Biggsy is a manly man though, dude never stops.
No, I stop. I just want to know if it's there if I am able to crawl. Work too hard not to enjoy the weekend.

This sucks to hear. I hate that it went down this way.
It's official Danny P. will not be coming so if you know anyone who would like to attend please let me know.

It's official Danny P. will not be coming so if you know anyone who would like to attend please let me know.

dislike... come on members, lets help a girl out here and get this filled

This is so aggravating, I can't imagine how difficult this is for you guys.

I wish I could fill it, man I wish I could.
dislike... come on members, lets help a girl out here and get this filled

This is horrible!!

I will be a good roomie I promise! I dont snore. I wet the bed but its separate beds no biggie. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Does Danny P. lose his deposit? If someone were to get in Saturday am to play golf, then only stay Saturday night, then play on Sunday, then check out. What would that cost?

Back