Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Thanks and no doubt about the hybrid. I played that hole a second time, with 8i, and missed left in the heavy rough flag high. It cost me a bogey.

Nice par. To bad about the bogey. But with that wind wipping there is no telling what sidespin will do.

Great hole Duey! That's one heckuva 7 iron!

Nice par. To bad about the bogey. But with that wind wipping there is no telling what sidespin will do.

Great hole Duey! That's one heckuva 7 iron!

Thanks guy's, the wind kept swirling partly from behind and left, so I had a little help getting there. I see this green wreck peoples rounds a lot, lol.

Great HOTD's duey, tjgus, and jeremy.

jeremy, that course looks great. Over the river is a pretty wild hole!

edit: add BBB to the list. good stuff guys!

Last edited:
Some great holes by MHG, BBB, Tjgus, Jeremy waggles jr, and duey!!

I need to put some new ones up, Steele and I are playing Friday morning...I'll have to get him on here for his first HOTD

Crooked Creek Club today. Windy, but warm, this hole eats my lunch quite often at 165 yards with OB left and behind, water not only right, but twice on the way to the hole and a green that has slope all over its slopes, haha. I still love the hole.

Edit: Damn fine legs too.

Nice par there Duey....and that hole looks pretty fun yet challenging with that creek around it.

Nice par there Duey....and that hole looks pretty fun yet challenging with that creek around it.

Thanks man, this is kind of a sneaky tough course all over and that same creek winds all through the course.

Nice hole, TheDue! Thanks for sharing! It looked like you were playing on the fringe of a tornado :)

Hey Duey nice par, good job figuring the wind.

Tjgus25n great vids and congrats on the par's.

Jeremy great looking smile bud having fun as always. I trekked over to Heritage Shores last week end with a group . Hope to get over your way to play with Dustin and you soon.

BBB nice vids. what's up with no leaves on the tree's yet??

Hey Duey nice par, good job figuring the wind.

Tjgus25n great vids and congrats on the par's.

Jeremy great looking smile bud having fun as always. I trekked over to Heritage Shores last week end with a group . Hope to get over your way to play with Dustin and you soon.

BBB nice vids. what's up with no leaves on the tree's yet??

So jealous you got to Heritage. I need to have an excuse to get up there. Let me know when you come back that close! How did you do there? Tough layout?

I've let a couple of video's go past me lately so......

tjgus....nice 1st holes of the day! BTW, how tall are you? Hard to tell in the video but I'm guessing 6' 2"?

jeremy.....nice looking hole. Looked like one of my chips lately!

duey.....great HOTD as usual!

I've let a couple of video's go past me lately so......

tjgus....nice 1st holes of the day! BTW, how tall are you? Hard to tell in the video but I'm guessing 6' 2"?

jeremy.....nice looking hole. Looked like one of my chips lately!

duey.....great HOTD as usual!

I was wondering who was gonna call me out on the worst chip of the year award. LOL One of the guys I was playing with said the good thing about recording your own video is you don't have to post it. I say nonsense!

Timmy is tall....Timmy can dunk.

Thanks everyone, the wind was pretty crazy out there that day, but here's another from a more protected fw on the same day. I really wished I'd have videoed #8 as it's a really tough par 5 that I hit in 2 for the first time ever and then proceeded to 3 jack to save par, lol.

[video=youtube;c_JH9-vaXgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_JH9-vaXgA[/video]

[video=youtube;_fa1bxYsB-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fa1bxYsB-E[/video]

Nice birdie! Great 8-iron on! Any suggestions on courses to play while I'm in the Lincoln, David City Butler county area?

Yea i am 6'2" nate and the dunking days are over now tyler. Im like Jordan for the Wizards now, out of shape and past my prime haha

Thanks everyone, the wind was pretty crazy out there that day, but here's another from a more protected fw on the same day. I really wished I'd have videoed #8 as it's a really tough par 5 that I hit in 2 for the first time ever and then proceeded to 3 jack to save par, lol.

Great birdie Mr. Due...and your weather looks pretty nice, compared to the rain we have had. I'm so jealous...:D

Thanks for sharing man.

Great hole cook! Nice Par and cart roll.

Thought that putt was gonna sneak in!

way to go on the Mashie Cookie.
thought that birdie might just sneak in the side door....great par.

Cookie, f!@# you and that nice weather you are having....:angry:
We got "snowed" off the course today.

Great hole man...I am super jealous of the weather there. Glad to see the clubs are working out for you.

Great hole cook! Nice Par and cart roll.

Thought that putt was gonna sneak in!

Thanks man, I thought it was sneaking in also there for a moment. Greens were punched in the last few weeks so still a bit slow and unpredictable.

way to go on the Mashie Cookie.
thought that birdie might just sneak in the side door....great par.

Thanks Tyler - little Mashie love! :D

Cookie, f!@# you and that nice weather you are having....:angry:
We got "snowed" off the course today.

Great hole man...I am super jealous of the weather there. Glad to see the clubs are working out for you.

LMAO, sorry about the weather man - hot as hell here...and windy...but I can get out there so no complaints!

Here is the 2nd HOTD from today (and last).

tough break, great save. nice!
#THFTW

Nice video mcook77. That Mashie looks like it is Money for you.

It looked like the weather in North Texas was just as beautiful as the weather we had here in South Texas. TriplebogeyTim and I played today and recorded a few videos.......Stay tuned! It will be my first video entry for the "Hole of the Day".

You tube was not being friendly tonight!

Here is the first of 3 Video Holes of the Day that Steele and I shot this afternoon

[video=youtube_share;AT-2s17Xcgk]http://youtu.be/AT-2s17Xcgk[/video]

Looks like I got the putts and chips out of order when I put it together,,,but you get the idea...2 More holes coming up

Last edited:
Back