2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Ok so at what restaurants/locations are the breakfast vouchers good for the other days if not at 918?

You need to learn to read

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Hey, one-t.

Likely coming in from LA now... All my schedule flights have me coming in around 4ish. I can either chill at the airport and grab a bite for a bit (which I'm cool with), or can hitch a ride with someone.

Hey, one-t.

Likely coming in from LA now... All my schedule flights have me coming in around 4ish. I can either chill at the airport and grab a bite for a bit (which I'm cool with), or can hitch a ride with someone.

I should be done golfing around 5 ish and i will run right out to get you bro. I dont know if anyone else is rolling in at that time. I am ok with getting you

I should be done golfing around 5 ish and i will run right out to get you bro. I dont know if anyone else is rolling in at that time. I am ok with getting you

Cool. Deal! Thanks dude.

Cool. Deal! Thanks dude.

No problem. Text me with your plans bro. I skim too much and may miss it

I havent even got my shorts out for the year yet. Guess I'll do that tonight.

You are definitely going to want shorts, it's HOT here already.

Yes it is...bought some puma shorts on the way down....ummm...dear puma quality control...wtf

Yes it is...bought some puma shorts on the way down....ummm...dear puma quality control...wtf

Dayum. AGAIN?

You are definitely going to want shorts, it's HOT here already.

Starting my packing tonight. Tracy has rolled her eyes at me three times already, lol.

Dayum. AGAIN?

Yeah what JB said. I'll buy the shirts in person only on sale but not the shorts anymore.

Dayum. AGAIN?

Yeah dude...not cool. Wayyy too big. I may was them in hot water at your house...and dry them.

Starting my packing tonight. Tracy has rolled her eyes at me three times already, lol.

Yeah what JB said. I'll buy the shirts in person only on sale but not the shorts anymore.

I feel ya. I have yet to find a brand be this big and have this many QC issues to date. Glad some are finding good quality, but there are too many that arent.

I should have tried them on...but the sale was really good.

I did find a pair of white Puma shorts on sale but I always try them on and inspect them before buying them.

I did find a pair of white Puma shorts on sale but I always try them on and inspect them before buying them.

And make sure they have pockets...hehe Last year at the outing, I believe One-T had a sweet pair on that had no pockets...

And make sure they have pockets...hehe Last year at the outing, I believe One-T had a sweet pair on that had no pockets...

They have weird pockets. Both pairs of my Puma shorts have strange not deep pockets, wtc is that?

Ha, that would suck. Who makes shorts without pockets?

I have them with me...i will wear them so we can all laugh

Dude just avoid them altogether with your luck. Ugh

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Dude just avoid them altogether with your luck. Ugh

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I should...but it was a killer deal

This will be Cookie during/after the Outing and Demo Day....and possibly after the MC:

The_Bingez9rDetail.png

Back