2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

So I am guessing that most are going with slacks and a nice collared shirt for the Banquet dinner? Works for me.

Got the golfing outfits picked out my wife swears I won't fit them plus all the other clothes in a oversized carryon, I'm out to prove her wrong

So I am guessing that most are going with slacks and a nice collared shirt for the Banquet dinner? Works for me.

Yeah I'm torn between llong sleves or a polo sounds like at least long sleeves to keep up with the jones's

Golf shirt. I have a few so that makes that an easy choice.

I think that's the way I am going to go as well. Golf shirt with slacks. I can pull that off.

Got the golfing outfits picked out my wife swears I won't fit them plus all the other clothes in a oversized carryon, I'm out to prove her wrong

Just stuff some in the golf bag while she ain't lookin. Ez game

Jeans and a button down shirt. I do not own a slack. The jeans and shirt looks good though.

Tap-in Talking

Dress pants and Golf shirt for me too partner. We think alike :thumb:

Roll method...plus your travel golf bag and ur fine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just stuff some in the golf bag while she ain't lookin. Ez game
Oh its already a given that my golf bag gets stuffed lol

Dress shirt, slacks, and some pimp Kenneth Cole shoes for me.

This reminded me to grab my belt.....this will make 5 belts I am bringing! Ha

Maybe it was November? It wasnt the day we had the outing at Westchase.

I played with you that day, you and JB both had to change into shorts because it was high 70's or low 80's. I really think it was me you Freddie and JB for some reason? That or me you JB and Biggsy haha

Yep just wear a golf shirt no reason to overthink this damn it lol. Just match is all. Or dont.

oh well dress white overalls, light blue shirt, & bow tie:alien:

I was legit planning on wearing a white button down, seersucker pants, and a light blue/dark blue bowtie.

I was legit planning on wearing a white button down, seersucker pants, and a light blue/dark blue bowtie.

Sounds like a winner to me! I'm sticking with some nice slacks, a comfortable golf shirt with a pair of nice shoes. That's about as dressy as I get these days, except for maybe weddings & funerals. :bulgy-eyes:

What about a pair of dress pants and Hawaiian type shirt?

Cookie...5 belts and 6 pairs of shoes wtf...ur a chick

Cookie...5 belts and 6 pairs of shoes wtf...ur a chick

Ha, I like options! Got all my stuff hanging in the car. Think I have about 16 pieces on hangers....maybe a few more. :D

Working on building my golf apparel collection.

Ha, I like options! Got all my stuff hanging in the car. Think I have about 16 pieces on hangers....maybe a few more. :D

Working on building my golf apparel collection.
Cant forget those hanger shirts, they are important.

Rock it dude. Hawaiian is a button up shirt.

What about black shorts? Am I crazy? That stupid grey, red and black UA shirt is being difficult to match up shorts with.

Rock it dude. Hawaiian is a button up shirt.

What about black shorts? Am I crazy? That stupid grey, red and black UA shirt is being difficult to match up shorts with.
I saw that shirt at Dicks the other day. I recognized it immediately, then thought to myself, "Wtc do you wear with that one?"

You'll be looking sharp too!. I think if you look back at the videos from last year, everyone looked very nice with different types of attire. JB & GG want us to be looking good representing THP in a good way and not looking like a college frat party. :D

Back