What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that one. Good pull. I actually really like the grips on the new Odyssey putters. I just don't know if I'm a fan of the silver insert on the black putter.

Which is funny I say because my putter has a silver face and black finsh elsewhere.

Thanks. Yeah, I actually like the look a lot. I know a lot of folks don't like the new grips, but I found them just fine for a stock offering. I may fiddle with them later down the road, but don't see me changing it any time soon.

18" SeeMore Feel-Tec Grip in Red.

A pair of Adicross and a new Travis Matthew shirt.

Tapped that...

Two dozen Bridgestone 330RXS balls; hopefully I don't loose anymore than that this weekend at the outing...

4 yards more tees... i really like this tee... its my new version of brush tees

One tube each:
TM TP3 balls
Callaway Hex Black Balls
Callaway Hex Chrome Balls

Along with 18 holes of golf on a course I've not seen in several years and a sixpack. It was a pretty good day!

Wedges...all 58 degree; Mizzy r12, 588, and Vokey. May the best man win, I wanted to insta-love the 588, but I'm really liking this Mizuno.....other than its looks, the other two are dime pieces and the mizzy is a butter face.

ETA: Also impulse bought a dozen e6, don't know why because they lost in favor of Qstar to me a while back.

Bought R11 irons from Blind9 golf. Wow what a deal from them..

Huge thanks to Dennis for the deal!!
Can't freaking wait!

Bought R11 irons from Blind9 golf. Wow what a deal from them..

Huge thanks to Dennis for the deal!!
Can't freaking wait!
Guess the bay didnt work out, smart move by going with Blind9.

Guess the bay didnt work out, smart move by going with Blind9.

I emailed them last night after the ebay fiasco. Got one today from them and called them and sent info and boom.
Bought new irons haha

Well done, TC1!

I emailed them last night after the ebay fiasco. Got one today from them and called them and sent info and boom.
Bought new irons haha
Ive bought a couple sets from them...haha. They are great to work with.

Just got back from the pro shop at a local course...I hit the Ping G20, I20, Nike VR Pro, and the Titleist 910. I walked away with the Ping G20 with the TFC Tour Issue (so they say ;) ) S-Flex shaft. Holy long balls batman. I have never in my life hit a driver that consistently, that far. I was hitting at the range so i got to see the whole ball flight. It started mid, went high and went FAR...the ball never came down. I hit about 100 balls and i would say 85 hit the fake fairway i made for myself. And i hit a couple over 300 yard total length (rolled off the back of the range which is 310). Has anyone else hit this thing? It really should be illegal. 910 with the ProjectX shaft was in my close second...but I was carrying a solid 15-20 yards further with the G20. INSANE

Ive bought a couple sets from them...haha. They are great to work with.

It was my first purchase from them. And certainly won't be my last

Just got back from the pro shop at a local course...I hit the Ping G20, I20, Nike VR Pro, and the Titleist 910. I walked away with the Ping G20 with the TFC Tour Issue (so they say ;) ) S-Flex shaft. Holy long balls batman. I have never in my life hit a driver that consistently, that far. I was hitting at the range so i got to see the whole ball flight. It started mid, went high and went FAR...the ball never came down. I hit about 100 balls and i would say 85 hit the fake fairway i made for myself. And i hit a couple over 300 yard total length (rolled off the back of the range which is 310). Has anyone else hit this thing? It really should be illegal. 910 with the ProjectX shaft was in my close second...but I was carrying a solid 15-20 yards further with the G20. INSANE

I hit it and actually didn't like the feeling over my 910D2. Maybe it was the wrong shaft or what but I just couldn't hit it to be honest. But it's still a solid club and a great purchase!

This bad boy will officially be mine in about 3 hours. White wasn't my first choice but I couldn't say no to 1/2 price (gotta love Craigslist!).

5K65Ff5M23n03M63Nbc5e8568680e61d61e4f.jpg

This.

42575121-9074-37bb.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

UA pants & shorts

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Ha, I am talented!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

This.

42575121-9074-37bb.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Good thing you are going to buy 2 THP headcovers. May need to stitch them together to fit on this "thing"...hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back