What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrod what shaft in the 20*?

Thanks everyone I tried to love the S56's over the I20's but it just wasn't happening. I can't believe how awesome the CFS shafts are as well.

Jrod what shaft in the 20*?

Project X Black 6.5

Well i just got back from my fitting and it was expensive.

I20 20* hybrid
I20 4-9 CFS X Stiff
Ping Tour S 47,52,56

I am so pumped! Woot!

That's what you call a monster pick up right there. Congrats man.

I was gonna pull the trigger on a G20 3w while I was there but my budget ran out hehe.

Ordered a Ping G5 50* U Wedge from Callaway Preowned, which should arrive tomorrow.

Recently I've noticed the gap between my PW and SW, and I really don't want to "power" a SW. Callaway Preowned had a G5 that matched my G10 specs (maroon dot), not sure of the length yet, but if it needs an additional 1/2" I can add it. Total cost was $28 including shipping.

Great purchase Jrod, real men swing 6.5

63a87c59-e145-bdd5.jpg

These and some gray shorts

Damn dude..i almost bought some new kicks today as well

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Well i just got back from my fitting and it was expensive.

I20 20* hybrid
I20 4-9 CFS X Stiff
Ping Tour S 47,52,56

I am so pumped! Woot!

That's a nice pickup J

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I have been playing 1/4" over standard and was fit to 1.5" over standard. LOL?

PS those shoes are sick Tadashi.

Piss off two t's!

Nuun lemon-lime tablets, going to give them a tryout when I'm in Florida. I wish I could have found just one tube of the orange tablets, but they only came in the variety pack with other flavors, so I'll try one tube of lemon-lime first.

Nuun lemon-lime tablets, going to give them a tryout when I'm in Florida. I wish I could have found just one tube of the orange tablets, but they only came in the variety pack with other flavors, so I'll try one tube of lemon-lime first.
Ary, we sell them in our Bike Shops, I will have a couple tubes of the Orange with me, as they are my favorite. Can also bring you some if you would like?

Thanks everyone I tried to love the S56's over the I20's but it just wasn't happening. I can't believe how awesome the CFS shafts are as well.

Project X Black 6.5

The fact that the CFS shafts work for you is a testament to just how wicked those shafts are. I don't know why, but I think they are made by FST for some odd reason.

Awesome purchase JRod. They're legit aren't they? Looking forward to your feedback on the i20 thread bro.

The fact that the CFS shafts work for you is a testament to just how wicked those shafts are. I don't know why, but I think they are made by FST for some odd reason.

Awesome purchase JRod. They're legit aren't they? Looking forward to your feedback on the i20 thread bro.

I've wondered the same thing several times now....it would just make sense wouldn't it? I'd love to know who manufactures them for sure. .

I've wondered the same thing several times now....it would just make sense wouldn't it? I'd love to know who manufactures them for sure. .

I think it is but who knows. I mean, it's very feasible to me. From the way they feel, to even the silly shaft band sticker. The whole 109 gram thing is what throws me though. If you'd ever see JRod hit balls this would be such an eye opener. The dude's like 6'6, lanky, has a boatload of lag and can get through a freaking golf ball.

I think it is but who knows. I mean, it's very feasible to me. From the way they feel, to even the silly shaft band sticker. The whole 109 gram thing is what throws me though. If you'd ever see JRod hit balls this would be such an eye opener. The dude's like 6'6, lanky, has a boatload of lag and can get through a freaking golf ball.

I'm going to HAVE to grab a set of pulls here in a month or two to give a whirl I think. To say you and Kmac have piqued my interest is an understatement.

I'm going to HAVE to grab a set of pulls here in a month or two to give a whirl I think. To say you and Kmac have piqued my interest is an understatement.

I'd like to hear your thoughts jman. I think they're great shafts but you already know that haha. Jrod, another satisfied CFS customer. I love it.

Would you get Stiff or Xstiff? I'm pretty happy with the stiffs to be honest.

The fact that you can do all your own work would make something like this more enticing.

I'd like to hear your thoughts jman. I think they're great shafts but you already know that haha. Jrod, another satisfied CFS customer. I love it.

Oh, you KNOW it will happen. I'm too much a tinkerer for it not to I fear lol

Dayum G4L! I love those shoes. I want them.

Would you get Stiff or Xstiff? I'm pretty happy with the stiffs to be honest.

The fact that you can do all your own work would make something like this more enticing.

Dude, therein lies the big question. I would normally say X since the CT's play stiffer than most but with you having NO issues with the S I think that would be the way to go honestly. I do worry about height though, that's just in my nature though.

Learning to do all the clubwork has been a great thing for sure, its saved me so much and cost me so much at the same time I think its worth it? lol

Wow, nice kicks, G4L!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back