What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work. Not drinking yet, but if stays this slow I'm going on a beer run... Bored!

just finished 18. back home got a vodka and tonic with a slice of lemon

I've been putting away some Tecate's and lime.

Stewart's Cream Soda

Bud light after a great round with friends

Tappin an afternoon Guinness

Silver Bullets for me..... 16 oz. Aluminum

Sent from my TF101 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

Diet Coke for me.

Scotchy scotch scotch.

e9fe2bf6a20111e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Last edited:
Bud Wiser heavy. hey, I need the calories.

Bud Wiser heavy. hey, I need the calories.

See, look at us podunk states and our terminology. I've always called them heavies!

See, look at us podunk states and our terminology. I've always called them heavies!

Lol, I pound a couple and actually feel pretty heavy. Who needs those designer beers, 'Yeah dude, I'll take a skunk fart light with lime".

Lol, I pound a couple and actually feel pretty heavy. Who needs those designer beers, 'Yeah dude, I'll take a skunk fart light with lime".

LOL. Just so I get the terminology right, a "Heavy" is a regular beer, correct? And One-T can keep his skunk fart limes.

LOL. Just so I get the terminology right, a "Heavy" is a regular beer, correct? And One-T can keep his sunk fart limes.

Yep, no diet beers for us short people. It's against the by-laws for us leprechauns on Saturday nights.

LOL. Just so I get the terminology right, a "Heavy" is a regular beer, correct? And One-T can keep his sunk fart limes.

Correct sir! lol

Skunk fart lime....now that's funny Duey.

Canadian Club rye and Canada Dry ginger ale. I think this theme may repeat itself a few times tonight.

Dark and Stormy here

'Bout to open the bottle of Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve......

Margarita, shaken over ice, served straight up - with salt :)

Margarita, shaken over ice, served straight up - with salt :)

Have you tried the new Lime-A-Rita? I've been selling a ton of them and people are starting to order those over ice with salt rim's. I'm not a Margarita fan, but might be worth a try.

Tequila just attacked my sprite, WTC?

Wife shan't be happy when she gets home methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila just attacked my sprite, WTC?

Wife shan't be happy when she gets home methinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, just wipe your bottom lip and she won't know unless you slur, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back