Wasatch is good stuff.. Went to their brewery in Park City last Jan!!

Right now I'm sippin on some Fat Tire

Some Silver Bullets for me now and hockey, for now.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Big Rock Lime is the best lime beer out there. Great when it's hot out

Sweetwater Brewing Co, Georgia Brown Ale

Good stuff, brewed in Atlanta. It is hot today in Georgia I think it's time for another one, cold from the fridge.

We do. Was in there earlier for a Southern Tier tasting. Not a bad brew, the 2X was a little to stout.

--
Tapatalk2

Southern Tier is a little too over the top when it comes to their brews. Their creme brule stout was tough to drink....but it was a gift....

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Just keeping it real with some liney's right now

Had some Oberon and Founders Ale. The Oberson was surprisingly refreshing for a nice warm Chicago night.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

Had me some Landshark lager earlier today in Key Largo. Jimmy Buffett makes good beer.

Uhhhh..... I like almost all beers!!! Corona, New Castle, and Guiness are my fav's though.

enjoyed some Natural Light at the outing. It was like being back in College

What's with the punch top Miller Lite commercials. Can't that be done with any beer?

What's with the punch top Miller Lite commercials. Can't that be done with any beer?
I bought some this evening, and yes it can. These just have a notch pre-cut so you can do it easier. It's ok, just feels that I am slowly shotgunning a beer.

I wondered the same thing. Seems dumb.

I bought some this evening, and yes it can. These just have a notch pre-cut so you can do it easier. It's ok, just feels that I am slowly shotgunning a beer.

Yea, seems, kind of a waste of time.. Shot gunning a Miller Lite is like slamming a weak tea on a hot summer day, lol. Find a straw!

Yea, seems, kind of a waste of time.. Shot gunning a Miller Lite is like slamming a weak tea on a hot summer day, lol. Find a straw!

haha that's a riot.. I feel like Miller spends more time trying to pretty up their bottles/cans than anything else.. That spinner neck bottle? Yes, let it flow better for sure..

I wondered the same thing. Seems dumb.

I'm drinking one right now, and it is. I didn't punch the top on this one though.

It's not nearly as cool as the vortex bottle.

haha that's a riot.. I feel like Miller spends more time trying to pretty up their bottles/cans than anything else.. That spinner neck bottle? Yes, let it flow better for sure..

Stuff works great for washing your dog or rinsing undies.

Stuff works great for washing your dog or rinsing undies.

Not sure why, but I'm just not a Miller Lite kind of guy.. I'll drink Bud Light and Yuengling, but I could never really make ML work for me.. Even with all the fancy bottles/cans.

And I usually just hit up the washing machine for my unmentionables haha!!

Just had a 1/2 growler of Dog Fish Aprihop last night...very good!

I love almost everything from Dog Fish, Great Lakes Brewery, and Unibroue.

I don't know if you East Coast guys get this beer but Liberty Ale by Anchor Steam. So delicious. I'm also drinking Stone Ruination IPA. Why? I love beeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Don't see this thread up in the morning often.. Enjoyed Stella on tap after 9 at a local course last night. Man is Stella good on tap

Sent from my iPhone

It's funny how some beers taste so much better on tap, opposed to a bottle or can. However, that works both ways with some beers too.

It's funny how some beers taste so much better on tap, opposed to a bottle or can. However, that works both ways with some beers too.

True story. I love brown ale's a ton... but I hardly ever drink them out of a bottle or can.

It is a true story.. Certain beers are horrible in bottles or cans once you have them on tap

Sent from my iPhone

Time for a Darkside Vanilla Porter :)

images

Enjoying some of these again tonight ahhh

Back