The only beer I like that I can get around here is Heineken. The light version stinks.

I love beer and am not a beer snob but definitely love to hear about great tasting brews. I drink Coors Lights all the time they are cold and delicious enough said

Sent from my TF101 with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0

The amazing fiance picked up some Shipyard Summer for us to indulge in this weekend.... very excited.

I just had Dog Fish Head Noble Rot...was kinda too tart for my liking.

Also had Magic Hat Ravell...I enjoyed it. A nice light porter.

Saint Arnold Endeavour double IPA and Saint Arnold Homefront IPA. Saint Arnold is in Houston. Great craft brewery.

JB, when you come to Houston, there are lots of nice craft bars and we have three or four local breweries.... Saint Arnold is the biggest and most well known. Karbach is in Houston. I really like their Rodeo Clown double IPA. No Label is in Katy, Texas on the west side of Houston. They have a new mint IPA I want to try. Southern STar Brewing Company is in Conroe... you can pick up beers from most of these at any Specs store in Houston.

If you need info on great bars to hit.. I can help you out there also!

I enjoyed a growler of Dog Fish Head 60 IPA yesterday...so delicious

Made a trip down to Pittsburgh this past weekend for Memorial day, and checked out the Church Brew Works. The Herbal American Wheat was a great pint.

Made a trip down to Pittsburgh this past weekend for Memorial day, and checked out the Church Brew Works. The Herbal American Wheat was a great pint.

Good call. Church Brew Works does some quality stuff.

Anyone else tried Guiness's Black Lager? Good Stuff!

Anyone else tried Guiness's Black Lager? Good Stuff!

I thought it was just alright. Didn't make me jump out of the barstool or anything. I prefer my good old traditional Guinness.

I'm playing in an outing on sunday at Tallgrass on Long Island, with a group of 60 people that includes very few serious golfers. The course swallows balls if you have even the slightest slice or hook, so I'm gearing up for a long day of checking for ticks by stashing Brooklyn Lager cans in my 6-can cooler bag.

I thought it was just alright. Didn't make me jump out of the barstool or anything. I prefer my good old traditional Guinness.

I prefer a Stout or a Porter myself, but I thought it was good for a lager

Huge fan of Terrapin Hopsecutioner.

bottle_breakfast-stout.png

when i go visit family I always hit this place up. I will be glad when they finally get rid of the chili pepper stout they always have. its horrid.

Just had a couple of Sweetwaters, local Atlanta Brewery. Also had a Blue Moon at the aeroport

Yuengling BC it is made in America and it tastes very good. Cheers all!!!

Yuengling BC it is made in America and it tastes very good. Cheers all!!!

Good man. Good American beer!!

Good man. Good American beer!!

Yeah man. Don't get me wrong I enjoy an import here and there but mostly stick with the Domestics. USA!!!!

having me some old rasputin russian imperial stout. Good stuff!!

Had Dogfish Head Midas Touch earlier today at an Asian restaurant, went down really smoothly and I didn't really feel the 9% ABV. Definitely going to have to try it again with fish or Asian food in the future.

Had Dogfish Head Midas Touch earlier today at an Asian restaurant, went down really smoothly and I didn't really feel the 9% ABV. Definitely going to have to try it again with fish or Asian food in the future.

Dogfish head huh? :bulgy-eyes: We don't have that kind of brew in Gray, Ga. :D

Dogfish head huh? :bulgy-eyes: We don't have that kind of brew in Gray, Ga. :D

They're based in Delaware, of all places. Their 90 Minute IPA is pretty good too.

I'm drinking Tecate. B/c that's what Tmex would be drinking.

Back