The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That blows Dev. One-T and i get along pretty good. But we also don't say stuff to each other about our significant others. That's a no-no.

That blows Dev. One-T and i get along pretty good. But we also don't say stuff to each other about our significant others. That's a no-no.

My dad told me that before I got married. Never degrade any of her family. I just bite my tongue sometimes and go the other way. I think it helps out in the long run.

I never thought I would be one of those people that doesnt want to talk to their sibling. I never understood how people did that. What my sister just texted me about my wife is borderline unforgivable. I am literally sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes.

Dev I would feel the same way if I was in your shoes.. Sorry bro that is really hard

Sent from my iPhone

I just got in trouble

Wtc do people feel like they have to yell when theyre on their phone in work cubicles? Inside voice please. Everyone around here feels the need to do that and I hate it.

Wtc do people feel like they have to yell when theyre on their phone in work cubicles? Inside voice please. Everyone around here feels the need to do that and I hate it.

Get on the phone right now and have a fake conversation (loud, outdoor voice) where you tell the non existent person on the other line how everyone around you yells while they are on the phone. Use names for added effect.

Probably cause the iPhone has terrible call quality. Damn iphoners.

the girl in the cube next to me does it all the freaking time. Then she always throws in a fake laugh every 30 seconds. Drives me absolutely crazy.

the girl in the cube next to me does it all the freaking time. Then she always throws in a fake laugh every 30 seconds. Drives me absolutely crazy.
Whenever she throws in a fake laugh, you should just randomly start laughing along with her. Might freak her out and make her shutup?

I hear ya man but I need to confess....if I know I'm talking to someone who is in their car I tend to talk a little louder than normal for some reason. guilty.

I am in sales, when I need to make a sale I walk around and talk loud. It works.

Whenever she throws in a fake laugh, you should just randomly start laughing along with her. Might freak her out and make her shutup?

I've tried all sorts of ****. Even asked her if she needs to laugh at everything. And it's not like a little giggle. We are talking like Janice from Friends laugh here.

My wife is a worry wart, she sends me an email with statistics on mens health and follows it up with...I made you an annual doctors appt. WTF??? I am only 31

I am in sales, when I need to make a sale I walk around and talk loud. It works.

you should skype so people could see your good looks. I bet you'd sell everything

I'm surrounded by 3 ladies at work: Roberta, Summer, and Jasmine. They crack me up. They are all louder than me (imagine that) and they have their own lingo. I actually talk much quieter at work than I used to. Last year, after my annual review, the Publisher here told me it wasn't appropriate to say things like "it's hot as balls outside". His office is the absolute furthest away from me and he heard that.

My wife is a worry wart, she sends me an email with statistics on mens health and follows it up with...I made you an annual doctors appt. WTF??? I am only 31

She's like your wifemom

I'm surrounded by 3 ladies at work: Roberta, Summer, and Jasmine. They crack me up. They are all louder than me (imagine that) and they have their own lingo. I actually talk much quieter at work than I used to. Last year, after my annual review, the Publisher here told me it wasn't appropriate to say things like "it's hot as balls outside". His office is the absolute furthest away from me and he heard that.

wait someone heard you from across the room? Imagine that :bulgy-eyes:

be careful, apparently human reproductive organs hurt peoples feelings on THP!

She's like your wifemom

dude...its ridiculous. I already went to the dermatologist for her. if I get a finger stuck in my anal hole I will be pissed.

Never too early dude....you'd be surprised what starts happening to your body after 30...

I didn't know you worked at a gentlemen's club? lol

Maybe that's part of her plan

Shouldn't you be camping?

I heard that before I read it. Use your inside voice dude. Plus it's hot as balls out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back