The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at a drive thur coffee house now.

Tapatalkin

It's very wet out. Wet = no roll off the tee which hurts me greatly when I take anything other than driver. I'll have longer approaches in today.

Wish we had that problem. It hasn't rained in a month here.

I just left NC today. I will never stay at the hotel I stayed at ever again. I went to get ice out of the machine on the first floor and came back to my room to find my wallet emptied. Only cash was taken. I had my CCs with me thankfully. Less than 5 minutes and the hotel and local police did not do a thing. They had camera in the halls to, but they claim they are not recorded. $500 gone....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

If you want it, you get it in NC.

Sheesh, I had something to rant about and already forgot. It's hard to rant on a Friday that I'm playing golf on.

I want to rant that TC is playing golf today and I am not.

It's very wet out. Wet = no roll off the tee which hurts me greatly when I take anything other than driver. I'll have longer approaches in today.

Good luck out there. I know when it rains the courses up there get really really wet.

It has rained every day since I have been back from the outing. Tee'ing it up in a couple hours, going to have to move up a tee box or 2 and keep a good eye on iron shots for plugged balls.

Damaskis, just move up a box or 2.

It has rained every day since I have been back from the outing. Tee'ing it up in a couple hours, going to have to move up a tee box or 2 and keep a good eye on iron shots for plugged balls.

Hit em straight bud its raining here and i think im sneaking out in the rain.

Good luck out there. I know when it rains the courses up there get really really wet.

Yeah man that Is unfortunate. Maybe it will dry up a little at least

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah man that Is unfortunate. Maybe it will dry up a little at least

Sent from my iPhone

Haha yeah I know it sounds stupid but the Crystal Springs courses (all 5 or 6 of them) have terrible drainage. When it rains, the course gets saturated for a few days and it has rained for 2 days straight here. Gonna be muddy for sure.

Raining here right now also...what the heck happened to the 90 degree temps of just a few weeks ago? :angry:

Haha yeah I know it sounds stupid but the Crystal Springs courses (all 5 or 6 of them) have terrible drainage. When it rains, the course gets saturated for a few days and it has rained for 2 days straight here. Gonna be muddy for sure.

Ooohh... Poor drainage=fail at golf course

Sent from my iPhone

Ooohh... Poor drainage=fail at golf course

Sent from my iPhone

Its not really their fault. Its because they are up in the mountains for the most part and the low points just gather the water. Some of the courses are just beautiful like the one Charlie is playing and it is usually only some holes, not the whole course.

Its not really their fault. Its because they are up in the mountains for the most part and the low points just gather the water. Some of the courses are just beautiful like the one Charlie is playing and it is usually only some holes, not the whole course.

Gotcha.. Golf course drainage design would be something I would be interested in doing down the road

Sent from my iPhone

Its supposed to clear up but still a chance of T storms. Beats work!

Talked to my guy last night, order has been placed and he said Thursday they should be in.

hate it for you guys...blame jake on the rain! Hit em well

hate it for you guys...blame jake on the rain! Hit em well

I read this in a Milli Vanilli style

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Its supposed to clear up but still a chance of T storms. Beats work!

Talked to my guy last night, order has been placed and he said Thursday they should be in.

i played 2 days ago and had a 1.5 hour lightning delay it sucked came back out and bogeyed the next 2 and i was shooting really well before. Cool yeah just let me know a price and ill send you the cash. and i think you should always move up 2 tees even when its sunny after seeing you hack it up out there this past weekend! NO AGUA

i played 2 days ago and had a 1.5 hour lightning delay it sucked came back out and bogeyed the next 2 and i was shooting really well before. Cool yeah just let me know a price and ill send you the cash. and i think you should always move up 2 tees even when its sunny after seeing you hack it up out there this past weekend! NO AGUA

Maybe a lighting strick will help your 5 footers? Thanks for the compliment Dbag, I still laugh at that dude you were yelling at to get water at demo day. No agua amigo!

Maybe a lighting strick will help your 5 footers? Thanks for the compliment Dbag, I still laugh at that dude you were yelling at to get water at demo day. No agua amigo!

funny you did the old Mr Poppins switch there. i don't speak spanish like you do bro. why im horrible on Medical calls at work when everyone is screaming in pain in spanish. i just sit there and take a blood pressure and if i need to ask questions i just add an O to the end of words hoping thats the spanish word for something . like...... are you in PainO?

I never thought I would be one of those people that doesnt want to talk to their sibling. I never understood how people did that. What my sister just texted me about my wife is borderline unforgivable. I am literally sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes.

funny you did the old Mr Poppins switch there. i don't speak spanish like you do bro. why im horrible on Medical calls at work when everyone is screaming in pain in spanish. i just sit there and take a blood pressure and if i need to ask questions i just add an O to the end of words hoping thats the spanish word for something . like...... are you in PainO?

This just made me laugh out loud.

I never thought I would be one of those people that doesnt want to talk to their sibling. I never understood how people did that. What my sister just texted me about my wife is borderline unforgivable. I am literally sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes.

sorry to hear bro.

I dont want to talk to my Brother In Law, I dont trust him as far as I can throw him

That sucks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back