2013 THP Outing & Demo Day

I just hope that I'm on THP and paying attention when the 2013 Outing is announced and get my spot reserved quickly. Because if something revolutionary is going to happen, I want to be there!

I just hope that I'm on THP and paying attention when the 2013 Outing is announced and get my spot reserved quickly. Because if something revolutionary is going to happen, I want to be there!

Amen

Sent from my iPhone

Sign-up day is an event in its own right. The die-hards that are signing up early are on first thing and hitting 'refresh' until that beloved thread pops up. I was at work and got nothing done that morning...much like any other morning, really, but with a purpose that time!!

I keep checking this thread hoping for announcements/sign ups. I have the money now for next year and just waiting

I keep checking this thread hoping for announcements/sign ups. I have the money now for next year and just waiting

Signups wont be for a while since the last one just ended and the Morgan Cup is just around the corner.
However I think some news about this one may trickle out pretty soon.

Signups wont be for a while since the last one just ended and the Morgan Cup is just around the corner.

OOH, can't wait! And I'm glad that signups aren't soon...just because I need to amass about 2K (just to be safe) for this outing next year. I'm starting to save now.

I am impatiently waiting. I know it will be mindblowing again next year.

it always amazes me how much stuff always is going on, on this site. we just got back and already leaks coming soon for next year! JUST AWESOME! can't wait.

awesome, maybe one of the stipulations will be that you MUST attend the demo day and/or plan on having writeups :)

Ooh suspenseful

awesome, maybe one of the stipulations will be that you MUST attend the demo day and/or plan on having writeups :)

Works for me! :act-up:

Touché one-twopiece-T !

JB, you must be crazy making to your loved ones when Christmas rolls around - these little teasers are driving folk nuts!

Gonna be sure to put away some money every pay check so I can make this!

What about members that might be less interested in golf equipment than others, and would rather use most of that day to add more golf to their vacation? You're suggesting such members shouldn't be welcome at future outings?

Kevin

What about members that might be less interested in golf equipment than others, and would rather use most of that day to add more golf to their vacation? You're suggesting such members shouldn't be welcome at future outings?

Kevin

Unfortunately in the past, THP Outings were made possible because of the demo day. Without it, none of it could happen. Those that chose not to participate or leave feedback, caused issues. We have not announced what the plans are for the 2013 outing and the demo day.

Similar to the Morgan Cup, while you might not have had any interest in the equipment, there was a certain obligation to review it as it was part of the event.

Kevin

Even if equipment is not as important to you, the demo day was a great day. The competitions were fun, and it was a great oppurtunity to mingle and hang out with a ton of THP'ers. While I would have never wanted to leave early, I can understand why some would slip out to get in an afternoon round. For the life of me, I can't imagine someone skipping it all together.

But seriously, there amount of equipment there was straight up amazing.

Unfortunately in the past, THP Outings were made possible because of the demo day. Without it, none of it could happen. Those that chose not to participate or leave feedback, caused issues. We have not announced what the plans are for the 2013 outing and the demo day.

Similar to the Morgan Cup, while you might not have had any interest in the equipment, there was a certain obligation to review it as it was part of the event.

So the answer is yes, if you don't have much interest in the demo day, don't be interested in the outing. Good to know.

Kevin

I like this, +1 or whatever I am supposed to type like that.

So the answer is yes, if you don't have much interest in the demo day, don't be interested in the outing. Good to know.

Kevin

Actually that is not what I said. I said in the past that was the case, but that we have not announced anything for 2013 and as we have said throughout this thread....THings will be changing.

Totally looking forward to this anouncement. Would pay today if I could. Perhaps Georgia THPers should have an 2013 Outing Announcement Party. Can't wait to to see what THP HQ has swirling around in their creative brains. They never disappoint.

TapAhoy!

Totally looking forward to this anouncement. Would pay today if I could. Perhaps Georgia THPers should have an 2013 Outing Announcement Party. Can't wait to to see what THP HQ has swirling around in their creative brains. They never disappoint.

TapAhoy!

I agree and let me reserve a spot in your cab again at arrival:)

Kevin

It is called the THP Outing and DEMO DAY. The event is clearly designed for a large group of individuals to get out and demo every product they can get their hands on. Attendees are then encouraged to check out equipment and take it out on the course for an on course demo.

I would think people that simply want to go golf with buddies figure out a way to do that without taking a spot away from someone who truly wants to come out to demo equipment.

There was more than enough time to get out and play a ton of golf and still take part in demo day as it was intended.

Just my two cents.

Any time Perry!

TapAhoy!

Back