2013 THP Outing & Demo Day

For the record - I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs. Instead of a bell, it is a vague JB comment, however the result is the same: :drool:

During this drive back to THP HQ, I am working on this one and I think everybody is going to like what they hear soon.

You just never stop JB.....you're a machine. Very cool.

I like that word "soon". JB never stops...the drivers seat of the RV is his "thinking chair".

The suspense is killin me!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait!!!!

During this drive back to THP HQ, I am working on this one and I think everybody is going to like what they hear soon.

I was thinking Mission Inn was a scouting trip. :thinking:

Nice! Can't wait to hear!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

And with that teaser it will be harder to get to sleep tonight as we all ponder what JB is cooking up. :thumb:

JB has the wheels of awesome going again!

As if there was any doubt

I like that word "soon". JB never stops...the drivers seat of the RV is his "thinking chair".

It is an rv, you sure the drivers seat is his "thinking chair"?

Oh-really%3F-Tell-me-more.jpg

haha but seriously, I'm excited to hear about this one. I wasn't around in time for this past one, but I will be sure to make it happen for this one.

I can think of another chair that is his "thinking chair"

Ha, well that's what he told me but I get your point!

Ha, well that's what he told me but I get your point!

Cookie is right, I did tell him that.
I also want to thank him for being my sounding board this weekend and letting me run some ideas off of him.
He liked what he heard....And no, he wont give up the info....hehe

Cookie is right, I did tell him that.
I also want to thank him for being my sounding board this weekend and letting me run some ideas off of him.
He liked what he heard....And no, he wont give up the info....hehe

JB - my wife is thinking about coming next year to play, but her concern is that if we reserve and she gets pregnant we don't want to cancel last minute, but give plenty of warning. What will the new rules be concerning this?

I'm so planning on making it next year. So jealous seeing everything from this years event.

After attending the Tour Van stop, this will make things really hard for me not to do everything in my power to attend...once you've met JB and GolferGal, it's hard not to want to participate and support everything here. They are certainly 2 of the nicest, most welcoming, and appreciative people I've met in forever.

JB must have shook my hand 4 times before I left; thanking me for coming out. I laughed a little inside because HE was the one that drove 1,100+ miles for me.....but you'd NEVER know it. I arrived with a hug and a thanks from GG, and left in the same fashion.

You'll see it in their eyes. JB puts out a lot of "fun BS" here to get things fun, but you could tell he was humbled when he sees a group of us that have come to an event. Maybe because it was a smaller scale and they had less stress of a big production (show up, give out swag, play golf), but obvious nonetheless.

I have no doubt that 2013 will be a blast. Can't wait to hear where we will all get a chance to meet up again.

TapAhoy!

After attending the Tour Van stop, this will make things really hard for me not to do everything in my power to attend...once you've met JB and GolferGal, it's hard not to want to participate and support everything here. They are certainly 2 of the nicest, most welcoming, and appreciative people I've met in forever.

JB must have shook my hand 4 times before I left; thanking me for coming out. I laughed a little inside because HE was the one that drove 1,100+ miles for me.....but you'd NEVER know it. I arrived with a hug and a thanks from GG, and left in the same fashion.

You'll see it in their eyes. JB puts out a lot of "fun BS" here to get things fun, but you could tell he was humbled when he sees a group of us that have come to an event. Maybe because it was a smaller scale and they had less stress of a big production (show up, give out swag, play golf), but obvious nonetheless.
Well said. They really are two of the greatest people you'll ever meet and now you understand why the site and the events get so much support.

Hope to see you at some future events.

Two great people (JB & GG) who work their arses off to make other folks happy and enjoy the game we all love = Totally Awesome. These two folks have a way of giving until they are give out and then they keep on. No forum owners on the planet give so much to the people who are their members. The time they take to answer thousands of questions on the forum which boggles my mind. The countless PM's they respond to is super human. The contests they obviously work very hard at are for the contestants to enjoy excitement and win fabulous prizes etc. The PGA coverage each year, the Morgan Cup, and I could go on and on.The crown jewel is a THP outing ,where you meet these wonderful and gracious people, who give so many hours and sweat to make this the best golf forum ever. Yea it's very special to meet them and feel the genuine love they have for the game of golf. They give so much and there is no way we can ever give back enough for what they have created here for us.

Reactions: JB
after getting a taste in 2012...looking forward to 2013

JB - my wife is thinking about coming next year to play, but her concern is that if we reserve and she gets pregnant we don't want to cancel last minute, but give plenty of warning. What will the new rules be concerning this?

Um, pmoa, can't you control that to make sure that it doesn't happen? :wink:

I know that JB and GG are working hard on this and people will be really happy when they make the announcement of all of the details. I can't wait to hear it.

Um, pmoa, can't you control that to make sure that it doesn't happen? :wink:

I know that JB and GG are working hard on this and people will be really happy when they make the announcement of all of the details. I can't wait to hear it.

I squirted coffee out my nose on this one :)

Ah golf... One of the few sports where outings are planned around ovulation:)

Pmoa, I'm betting that a pregnancy that for some reason disallows travel will make it to the "excused absence" column. JB & GolferGal seem to be pretty understanding folk.

Back