THP Tour Van - Texas Event

I really want to attend this, but I cannot commit at this time. I may not know until the last minute. I have vacation starting the following weekend and between getting ready to go and getting everything at work taken care of, my time will be tight. I am going to try and work out one of the days though. Talking to the wife just now and she suggested we find a hotel and I bring the whole family. They could go do something during the day while I am out golfing. Sounds like a plan may be coming together. We will see. She is already online checking it out.

Would love to meet you AF. I say bring them. Then in the evening, they could join everybody for dinner. I promise lots of fun.

We'll see what we can do.

For planning purposes I have re-read through the thread and tried to create a list of the Saturday & Sunday attendees that are both definitely & tentatively going.

The original post has been updated with that information while attempting to not make any assumptions. If I have made an error, please let me know by replying to this thread or PM'ing me and I will have it corrected.

As additional people commit I will update the original post so that an accurate list is always available for planning purposes. Thanks everyone and I hope to see more THP'ers around TX show up!!

I'll be there 100% sure from Saturday morning through golf, but won't be able to make it to dinner or Sunday's golf.

I can't be there on Sunday Cookie...I have a 9am flight to California...but I will for sure be there Saturday and I will be bringing Steele with me..so you can count him in for Saturday as well.

Please count me as a definate YES for Saturday.

I'm supposed to ride up with TripleBogeyTim, however he needs to fly out Sunday for business.That means we would have to leave in the late afternoon Saturday. I would love to soak in this entire experience. So I may take my own vehicle so I can stay overnight.

I'm looking forward to meeting JB, GolferGal, mcook77, trae, 2shoes, spazzdog, Jman, and everyone attending.

I'm SUPER STOKED !!

Looking forward to meeting you Steele - update made!

put me down as tentative for now. I'm awaiting response to see if someone will cover for me so I can make it for Saturday.

If I do get the coverage, I'll be there sat morning thru golf (might even have to do just 9 holes). Have to be back in Houston for work later that night.

put me down as tentative for now. I'm awaiting response to see if someone will cover for me so I can make it for Saturday.

If I do get the coverage, I'll be there sat morning thru golf (might even have to do just 9 holes). Have to be back in Houston for work later that night.

Got it, first post has been updated. Hope you are able to make it out and join us!

Important lunch meeting today....will know something for sure this afternoon. Say a prayer for me.............

Important lunch meeting today....will know something for sure this afternoon. Say a prayer for me.............

LOL just put your foot down Nate you tell her how its gonna be and thats all there is to it ! ... then RUN LIKE HELL

Make it happen Nate! Show her who wears the pants in your family. :act-up:

Still hoping to see some other Texas area people make the trip out, I know we have more THP'ers in the DFW area and a 3 hour drive is NOTHING for an opportunity like this.

this is going to be a lot of fun, I am jealous I cant be there. Nate better show up!

this is going to be a lot of fun, I am jealous I cant be there. Nate better show up!

what if that course isn't hard enough?

Looks like there are quite a few signed up so far.

what if that course isn't hard enough?
Then my score should be in the 70's again which I would gladly take! :bashful: But I think it's a pretty tough layout from what I've heard. I haven't played this course as of yet but hear it's fantastic!

Looks like this event's gonna be a lot of fun. I'll be in the DFW airport that Saturday for about 5 and a half hours :/

I've got good news and bad news...........

Bad news - I will not be able to attend the golf outing on Saturday morning/afternoon. We had way more stuff with appt. times than I thought and no way to reschedule it all.

Good news - I will be able to attend the Sat. night festivities and Sunday morning golf round! I'll be able to get out of Dallas Saturday mid afternoon so can meet everyone out then.

It's not the whole apple pie but 75% of the pie isn't bad. It's what I can do. Looking forward to it!

Good stuff Nate! I understand that not everything can be changed when it comes to appointments, etc but glad that you will get down there for dinner & the Sunday round. Looking forward to it buddy!

Good stuff Nate! I understand that not everything can be changed when it comes to appointments, etc but glad that you will get down there for dinner & the Sunday round. Looking forward to it buddy!
Was even going to bring the Swingbyte Saturday for those that wanted to try it but I guess if people want to still try it they will have to play Sunday now! Ha!

Man I wish I wasn't flying out on Sunday morning!! Stupid work!

I thought you were going to try and change that? No Bueno?

Nope...it was bought with our Corporate Card and there would be a price increase to changing because its closer than 21 days out...and my work won't even let me pay for the change...so I am stuck.

But I will be there Saturday and won't head home till late that night.

Nope...it was bought with our Corporate Card and there would be a price increase to changing because its closer than 21 days out...and my work won't even let me pay for the change...so I am stuck.
Are you going to be out and about that Saturday night or do you have to head back after golf? Was looking forward to meeting you!

I am so psyched! Cookie is being kind enough to give me a ride with him down to Austin and an old friend from when I lived there is putting me up.

Can't wait to meet everybody... And ask that on the Saturday round, just be gentle :)

Can't wait to meet everybody... And ask that on the Saturday round, just be gentle :)

This is THP. You have nothing to worry about.

I'm not really worried... I'm not slow, just short. I know I'm doing the best I can with the time in the game I have and don't beat myself up when I "oopsie" a shot, though I do dance a little jig when those nice ones happen.

Back