THP Tour Van - Texas Event

We will have a recap thread coming up after dinner tonight and we will share some laughs at Jman and some pics.

FIFY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jman maybe you need to step up to CFS regular flex shafts. hehe :alien:

Sitting at The Iron Cactus (texmex) with JDJANDA waiting for eveyone else.

Jman maybe you need to step up to CFS regular flex shafts. hehe :alien:

Haha, the shafts aren't the problem, besides, a reg flex would wrap around my under carriage!

Looking forward to the updates from today, sounds like it was a blast.

Poor Jman. I'm sure the jokes will still be on cookie at the end of the day!

Poor Jman. I'm sure the jokes will still be on cookie at the end of the day!

No poor me! It was hilarious.

STATIC!!! We are at LOS PINOS on Hudson bend and 620!

I can't wait to read the recap and see the pictures!! I hope everyone had a great time!!

91 and I'm happy as can be fir where I was most of the day. JB will elaborate on why I'm happy im sure LOL

97 for me .. 1 bird, 5 pars and alot of triples and even a quad sighting! ugh :angry:

i would like to state for the record i posted many pages back their website had said the greens were being punched but other then the greens i thought it was a nice course.

i am bummed i didnt get my tour van hat though ..liked the snap back .. very old school

somehow we ended up at the original chuys which was an adventure on the ride home back in houston now about to grab a shower and then pop open a cold dos xx. was nice meeting all you guys and putting faces to names.

Sounds like a good time was had.

Had an outstanding day at the Texas outing with dtak4, steele, and cookie. What a great buch.Thanks guys. Have to give a shout out to JB and GG for coming to Texas and playing some TX golf. Can't wait for tomorrows round.

Had an outstanding day at the Texas outing with dtak4, steele, and cookie. What a great buch.Thanks guys. Have to give a shout out to JB and GG for coming to Texas and playing some TX golf. Can't wait for tomorrows round.

It was great playing with you as well. Let's do it again soon. Again, Thanks for the glove..... Haha

Just really noticed your avitar. Quite a resemblence. Good luck with the driver. I want to see you really fly it at the next Texas outing.
It was great playing with you as well. Let's do it again soon. Again, Thanks for the glove..... Haha

Back