NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you should see his twitter feed right now...

I am cracking up. Lol. I saw the ESPN Tweet announcing Henrique beat Lundqvist and Dev's Tweet was next. I was rolling.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

LOL you should see his twitter feed right now...

haha DRs twitter is glorious as long as you don't take it horribly serious..

As much as I don't want to see him mad, it gets way better when things aren't going his way haha

I am cracking up. Lol. I saw the ESPN Tweet announcing Henrique beat Lundqvist and Dev's Tweet was next. I was rolling.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

I just looked. That's freaking epic. I love it!

Unreal feeling right now. Like heeeeell I'm going to bed after this. Impossible.

Holy crap we're playing for the Cup. *reality strikes*

If you follow me on twitter. I am kinda sorry. 2 weeks of taking crap from Ranger fans and I have blown my top. Hahaha WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tap Tap Taparoo

I'm torn on who to root for. I'd kind of like LA to win because they were the 8 seed and have been stomping their opponents but I'd kind of like Brodeur to win a final cup plus NJ isn't the same old boring hook'n'hold hockey they used to be. I guess I'll just hope for a good series and a game 7, it should be fun to watch.

I'm torn on who to root for. I'd kind of like LA to win because they were the 8 seed and have been stomping their opponents but I'd kind of like Brodeur to win a final cup plus NJ isn't the same old boring hook'n'hold hockey they used to be. I guess I'll just hope for a good series and a game 7, it should be fun to watch.

This whole thing about our 8 seed is irrelavent at this point. We weren't that far off from being the 3rd seed.
Regardless it will be a hard fought effort by both and I hope that my Kings keep playing the way we have.
As a long time fan, it's due. Go Kings Go!!!

I wonder what Dev's twitter feed will look like tonight. I, too, am torn at who to root for. NJ...well it's my state and of course would love to see Brodeur win and go out on top. But the Kings have played some awesome hockey and Quick is a beast. Not to mention they have two former Flyers.

I shouldn't say "we" like I play for the Kings but it feels like a "we".

I wonder what Dev's twitter feed will look like tonight. I, too, am torn at who to root for. NJ...well it's my state and of course would love to see Brodeur win and go out on top. But the Kings have played some awesome hockey and Quick is a beast. Not to mention they have two former Flyers.

Lets Go Devils is all i will say in here...haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

What a great breakaway goal by Kopitar in OT, once I saw that play developing I told my wife it's over. All in all a great game 1.

Kopitar is unreal. I hate doug maclean so much for drafting Brule over him.

I'd like to see the Kings win because I always root for the team without the cup longer (or not at all in this case). I know Ricky, my bad, it's just how it's going to be haha

I'd like to see the Kings win because I always root for the team without the cup longer (or not at all in this case). I know Ricky, my bad, it's just how it's going to be haha

At the time living in Vancouver and having season tickets at the Vancouver Giants Gilbert Brule was the best player in the WHL and maybe CHL. He was a better player at the time but some players develop more and some just don't and i feel if he didn't get so many injuries he would be a different player. Along with i don't think the Jackets develop him into a NHL player and more or so wrecked him.

What a great breakaway goal by Kopitar in OT, once I saw that play developing I told my wife it's over. All in all a great game 1.

A very nice goal. Once I saw that D-man tentatively pinch it was over. Robinson is going to rip him a new one.

Watching what I did of the game I found myself rooting for NJ so I guess that answers my earlier problem. I won't be upset if LA wins though.

We are not friends anymore.

At the time living in Vancouver and having season tickets at the Vancouver Giants Gilbert Brule was the best player in the WHL and maybe CHL. He was a better player at the time but some players develop more and some just don't and i feel if he didn't get so many injuries he would be a different player. Along with i don't think the Jackets develop him into a NHL player and more or so wrecked him.

He was horrible here. There's no excuse for it. He transitioned bad, and did nothing to take it to the next level.

...and the only one that wanted him was maclean, who vetoed everyone else with the consensus on Kopitar.

Someone forgot to tell Drew Doughty that he's a defenseman.

Damn you Brad Doty.

Devils just look like the flyers did when they played them out worked all over the place. Quick is gonna win this series all by himself at this point anyway!

Devils just look like the flyers did when they played them out worked all over the place. Quick is gonna win this series all by himself at this point anyway!

No kidding. Quick has been on another level.

Kings haven't outplayed the Devils. This is nothing like the Flyers series, even if the Devils lost Game 1 in OT and was the better team in Game 2. Game 2 was there for the taking, but Quick is on another planet entirely. Really depressing to see.

I don't think the devils have been the better team at all. Just my opinion. I think 2 OT losses are gonna be heart breaking to Jersey too. Sweep is on.

I don't think the devils have been the better team at all. Just my opinion. I think 2 OT losses are gonna be heart breaking to Jersey too. Sweep is on.

I said they were the better team in Game 2. Kings owned Game 1 and NJ were lucky to get into OT there.

The Penguins trade for Vokoun to back up MAF. Not bad. Once was a very good goaltender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back