THP Tour Van - Texas Event

Cool - I updated the original post to reflect both days. And I agree with you, I am playing both days regardless but hoping to see that cost come down just a bit if possible.

Yup. I'll suck it up and be happy as can be either way, I always like cheaper too though! lol

i think its been requested already but the fli hi hybrid id love to hit if anyone has one.

This is really shaping up into a great get together, pretty special really!

This is really shaping up into a great get together, pretty special really!

I know I'm crazy excited to get to meet everyone, next step is making it down to Florida so I can have my jaw physically hit the ground watching the 3-wood bomber that is Freddie!

Starting to shape up well.

I like that list Jman...putters? not you!

Jman....is....TEXAS OUTING BOUND! Whoooooooooo!

I'll be driving down to Dallas and coming in the rest of the way with Cookie! Got my wife's bday/match-day musical tickets moved to Thursday night by a small miracle and I am cleared to go now! I'm sure I'll put up a solid 120+ score those days out of nerves BUT I DON'T CARE!

Now....Mr. JB....hehehe...perhaps you all might bring along (some of these may have already been stated, sorry!)

- Adams CMB's w/ C-Taper goodness
- Cleveland Mashie F3
- Cleveland Classic 310 (w/ miya black I think?)
- Yonex Driving Iron
- Some putter goodness I shall leave at your discretion (Surprise me! You know how I am with the putters! hahahaha)

Also, I know it was mentioned earlier about the i20's, I'll have my testing i20's with me for anyone to try, they have CT's in them but they'll be there. I'll also have my SCOR's like Cookie and YES, I shall bring some putters out to play....hmmmmmm.....hehehehehe.

I've never been so excited to head to Texas in my life!

The remaining stops on the schedule will have seriously big shoes to fill if this comes together as indicated. Well done TX.

Ooooh. Asking for the driving iron, Jman? I like it!

You Texas Cowboys are in for a show nuff treat!

Ooooh. Asking for the driving iron, Jman? I like it!

Haha, yep. One of these could be a game changer with our windy weather.

Haha, yep. One of these could be a game changer with our windy weather.

I want to hit that as well.

JB: could you please also add the RBZ 3W (stiff flex) to your list if it's available?

I want to hit that as well.

JB: could you please also add the RBZ 3W (stiff flex) to your list if it's available?
Gonna get Freddie-Long with the RBZ 3W?

I have added all the equipment in the thread to a list. Thanks guys.

Gonna get Freddie-Long with the RBZ 3W?

Mixed reviews from demo day and I did not hit it there so hoping to give it a shot along with some of this other stuff so I can update some of the review threads.

But yeah, Freddie long with that thing is impressive.

This is going to be a blast. Glad to see another female THPer joining in the fun!

The remaining stops on the schedule will have seriously big shoes to fill if this comes together as indicated. Well done TX.

Especially considering the amount of driving to be done...honestly in most places you can drive through 3 states in the time it takes to get from Dallas to Austin...lol

I have added all the equipment in the thread to a list. Thanks guys.

Is there gonna be room for you & Morgan (and the pooches) once all the clubs are in there?

Y'all drive safe...

Back