Kraft-Nabisco Championship [spoilers]

The fact that you spelled Larry Bird's name that way is so wrong. I idolized him as a child...hehe.

WTF was going on in my head there?!?!?

Does anyone know if the winds were up again this morning? The scores don't look very good and Wie shot 81 for the second day in a row.

EDIT: Nevermind.
http://www.thegolfchannel.com/tour-insider/shag-bag-blog-april-28944/

Wie shot 81 for the second consecutive day. This 81 was worse than Friday's because conditions were ideal. Wie hit five of 14 fairways Saturday, just six greens in regulation. At the conclusion of her round, she ranked 69th of 70 players in percentage of fairways hit and 68th in percentage of greens in regulation.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think the course should have been ruled unplayable at any point?

I was throw off by the soprano voice.

I hope I didn't ruin some childhood romance there. :love-over:

I like Christine McPherson's outfit. I'd thought those shorts were riding pretty low, though, and she can't keep her shirt tucked in.

Christina Kim is playing her irons really far back in her stance.

just sayin.

Yeah, I saw--I was about to go back and edit, but you beat me to it. :sad: Poor girl probably has to go through life telling people how to spell her name.

Did you just see Cristie Kerr's ricochet?

No Henrik Stenson for you? :in-love:

I just meant that, with my luck, I would have fallen in the pond.

EDIT: Boy, Stacy Lewis sure has disappointed so far as an LPGA member.

Still worth watching.
Spoiler
If only for comic relief.

With your love of schadenfreude, you should just follow me around on my daily life. You'd die from laughter.

Just started watching my DVR of today's round. Saw that the ruling on the wind-pushed ball for Ji Young Oh was incorrect. What a bummer; but in the same breath the same official who was beguiled by the wind defended the decision not to call for the wind yesterday. Respectfully, I disagree.

Just started watching my DVR of today's round. Saw that the ruling on the wind-pushed ball for Ji Young Oh was incorrect. What a bummer; but in the same breath the same official who was beguiled by the wind defended the decision not to call for the wind yesterday. Respectfully, I disagree.

D to the itto on all of that.

Man, Brittany Lincicome fires her hips HARD.

Shes a local to us. Very nice girl.

Shes a local to us. Very nice girl.

She's who I'm rooting for. Would love to see her competitive again.

Me too Harry. Could not be a nicer girl. Have had many a putting contests on the putting contests with her at the range....I always lose.

Back