Hole of The Day: Video Edition

But at least it was a good mistake, right? 6 would have put me dead in the middle of the tree. Maybe I am subconsciously just that good. LMAO

Yes, you are that good....:D

I had a similar mistake once...needed a 9 iron to get to the green, but had mixed my 9 and 6 up in the bag. Pulled the 6, and fortunately chunked it really bad. It rolled up just short of the green. Had I hit it, I'd still be looking for it....:beat-up:

Cookie going over the tree! I thought for sure you were going around it on that 2nd shot. Nicely done!

took 2 videos tonight. this one is of number 9. I even threw in a club twirl for my friend breeze

Dude that was a wicked club twirl! Solid hole bro, after that twirl I expected you to be about a foot away from the hole, work on that will ya? Haha.

Tough break on that putt Dean, nice par and nice looking hole. Looks like you are getting used to the driver.

took 2 videos tonight. this one is of number 9. I even threw in a club twirl for my friend breeze

Well done...pars are always good.

Precisely my thoughts as I was walking away from the shot. I picked that 7 clean and still clipped the tree. Good 6 iron would have likely left me at the base of the tree still 220 out. I meant to go more left than I did so I really did not think the tree would come into play. You could tell from my third shot that I was still not on the fairway and hitting from some mounds in the right rough. Oh well, worked out well......this time. ha

This happens to me more than I would like!

Solid par Dean, but a sick club twirl! Is that all you practice at the range these days? :D

Very nice par, and the twirl of doom was solid.

I cant see the video Dean. I'm sure the twirl is spectacular

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Solid par Dean, but a sick club twirl! Is that all you practice at the range these days? :D

nah no need to practice that. Breezey and I are Old School Club Twirling Aficionados. Our match last year featured tons of good twirls.

Nice job Dean, that's such a beautiful course.

The par was fine DeanO but that club twirl was one of the best I've ever seen you do. Someone's been practicing.

great par dean. that's a beautiful looking layout there...

nah no need to practice that. Breezey and I are Old School Club Twirling Aficionados. Our match last year featured tons of good twirls.
Quoted for truth! There was a lot of twirling....and some slow play.

Good HOTD vid.ddec. Nice looking hole from the tee box.

That's a nice looking golf hole buddy. How long is it again? I couldn't really hear you at the start.

ah, got ya. Gracias. I thought it would be longer since he had 110 left.

De nada mi amigo! 200yd drives is about right for Dean isn't it? "Internet Dean" is the guy who hits the 350 yard drives.

That's a nice looking golf hole buddy. How long is it again? I couldn't really hear you at the start.

it's only like 330-340. It's a clear precision hole because the fairways isn't all that big and if you go too far right you are OB, if you are in the right rough you are blocked out, and there is a hazard all down the left side. Also if you miss the green right, it kicks OB, so the bail out is left by the green.

De nada mi amigo! 200yd drives is about right for Dean isn't it? "Internet Dean" is the guy who hits the 350 yard drives.

Especially with that magical J40 thunder stick.

Especially with that magical J40 thunder stick.

yup I'm clearly a bomber, always have been. Maybe if I had the Cleveland Straightest Driver Ever Classic I'd hit driver every time there:alien:

ah, got ya. Gracias. I thought it would be longer since he had 110 left.
Ha-Ha....it was that 40 yard cut he played with the driver that took some yards off the average.

Great looking hole ddec and perfected the club twirl to a tee!

yup I'm clearly a bomber, always have been. Maybe if I had the Cleveland Straightest Driver Ever Classic I'd hit driver every time there:alien:

I will prove to you that the Classic can be workabilitied. No joke.

I will say this though, the course looks great, the swing looks great, and the divot and club twirl were fantastic.

Back