Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

opening the face did the trick for you?

It did. As odd as that sounds (you'll see why when we play hahhaa) I really think it was the weight of the club which is causing my hands to be more active.

Nice G...so the face is open now....where are the weights?

Set it to open and felt great. I think the weight of the head was throwing me off as the combo of shaft that I have make it quite a club. The head is very heavy to me to begin with - then with the 73x shaft it really is a telephone pole. I think because of the weight, my hands are more active than usual. Either way, it worked beautifully today. I aimed where I normally do and hit 4 of 5 fairways with my normal ball flight. SUCCESS!!

Nice G...so the face is open now....where are the weights?

The face is open with a "neutral" weight setting. 12 in the toe, 2 in the heel. This is the last setting I would have expected to work for me.

That sounds good....so far I've found good success with the same weight config only with a neutral face. And if your swing changes mid-round for wahtever reason you could just switch the weights if needed. Glad you figured out the issue!

The face is open with a "neutral" weight setting. 12 in the toe, 2 in the heel. This is the last setting I would have expected to work for me.

Dang it! I saw the thread pop up and thought there was iron news!

Settle down Beavis....all in due time. Lots of special orders to fulfill for us

Dang it! I saw the thread pop up and thought there was iron news!

That sounds good....so far I've found good success with the same weight config only with a neutral face. And if your swing changes mid-round for wahtever reason you could just switch the weights if needed. Glad you figured out the issue!

Thanks man. I'm glad too as I felt like I was wasting the thing as it is a rocket launcher. Really glad I can control it now.

Well I really thought this would be the week we got our irons and hybrids but I guess not clearly. I'm sure they will be here soon but it's hard not to be excited for sweet callaway sticks.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I really thought this would be the week we got our irons and hybrids but I guess not clearly. I'm sure they will be here soon but it's hard not to be excited for sweet callaway sticks.

And what sucks is that I will be getting a package from UPS on Monday, and it won't be these!

And what sucks is that I will be getting a package from UPS on Monday, and it won't be these!

That is a tease smalls. This wait will only make us so much more excited for when they do get into our hands.

Pretty exciting to see what new gear the Callaway staffers will be unboxing in a short time.

Had to change my grip selection on my irons due to stock issues at Callaway so I may not be getting a package the same time your gents are. Can't wait to see what am be showing up at our doors soon!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Hanks, sorry to hear that! I'm sure they will get them out to you ASAP though! They were waiting on something for mine too so I have been informed by the tour rep that mine will hopefully ship out on the 15th. I bet that means some of you will see your irons next week. I'm excited to see some unboxings!

Hanks, sorry to hear that! I'm sure they will get them out to you ASAP though! They were waiting on something for mine too so I have been informed by the tour rep that mine will hopefully ship out on the 15th. I bet that means some of you will see your irons next week. I'm excited to see some unboxings!

Sweet dude! Seeing that box brings memories of Christmas morning everytime. Can not wait to see these fine looking irons you all selected.

--
Tapatalk2

Today I will be sporting the flat billed hat for the first time for a round of golf. I expect it to knock about 2-3 strokes off my game. Looking forward to sharing the results.

I really love the fact that Callaway (and cleveland and bridgestone) are doing this for the morgan cup it's so amazing to be a staff member for them. I can't wait to see what else you guys get in from callaway in these next weeks.

It will be a helluva birthday present if the irons can get to me on or before the 13th. I'm getting anxious!

I have noticed that on a couple boxes received from Callaway that they have used 2-day air, so I bet some of us will see them this week. I am excited because my match play league starts the week of the 18th and it looks like mine will be here toward the beginning of that week so I will get to use them in my first match! I'm hoping I don't annoy my opponent by blabbering on about all my awesome Callaway equipment during our round.

Today I will be sporting the flat billed hat for the first time for a round of golf. I expect it to knock about 2-3 strokes off my game. Looking forward to sharing the results.

Nice dude! I may have to have a giveaway for mine. I don't know if I can get it to shrink enough to fit me hahah. Good luck out there today rocking the new Callaway hat!

Was told by our Tour Rep that I had to make a hybrid change, so I may be waiting awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not gotten a PM yet so hopefully my order is good.

Was told by our Tour Rep that I had to make a hybrid change, so I may be waiting awhile.

Which hybrid did you have? What are you changing it to?

Which hybrid did you have? What are you changing it to?

I had asked for Razr X Tour 2 hybrid and it's not available.

I had asked for Razr X Tour 2 hybrid and it's not available.

Bummer Tim, what did you go with instead?

--
Tapatalk2

Back